Prologue

3rd

(Short/Garbage chapter)

Within a house in Kouh, a muscular woman was seen sitting on a recliner chair reading a book. However, she seemed to be bothered by something.

???: Why can't they be quieter? Not everyone wants to hear the arguing over a pervert.

Next door to her was a huge mansion, which was owned by the Hyoudous. But on top of that, the peerage of the heir to the household of Gremory also lived there. However, due to their antics, the make a ton of noise.

The girl sighed in annoyance.

???: Whatever, I suppose.

She got up and went to her kitchen, presumably to get something to eat l.

I guess introductions are in order. This is the pawn of Rias Gremory, nicknamed 'The Weakest', Alicia 'no last name given.
Although, as of right now, she is even stronger than the dragon emperors of this generation at the moment.

She often neglected in favor of the Hyoudous due to the fact that they had Longinus sacred gears and immense potential. So much in fact that, even though they were  only a part of the peerage for around a month, they grew strong fast.

For Alicia, she didn't have any potential for battle or magic, instead having to train almost daily just to make a little progress, not that she minded. Currently, she is trying to master an extremely powerful and dangerous Form of magic, Chaos Magic.

Alicia: ' Maybe Azazel can help me out'.

The though rang through her mind as she drank her coffee. She was always thinking about how to get stronger. Unfortunately, due to her lack of battle potential, she was running out of ideas.

As she was thinking, A idea popped in her mind. She was able to get the Abilities of Evolution and Reactive Adaption through painful training.

If she could make these abilities even better, any and all threats will be reduced to nothing.

Alicia: 'For now, I should update my plans'

With a flick of her wrist, she summoned her personal tome and updated her plans for beoming the strongest.

The main problem is actually getting access to what she wants

Her main plan after becoming a super class devil goes as follows:

• Sacrifice both eyes to the well of Mimir to be able to be all-knowing over the past, present, and the future
•Eat the divine fruits, like Sun Wukong
• Become a god-like Mage and master all forms of magic
•Master different types of scientific powers
• Master alchemy
• Gain control of the Primal Magics (Chaos, Order, Creation, Destruction, Life, Death, Space, and Time)
• Gain immunity to holy magic

And now:

• Gain perfect evolution and Adaption.

Alicia: Hmmmmm

The more she looked over her plans, the more unreasonable the get. But, will she give up? Hell no!!! She's made so much progress already and she isn't about to stop now.

After all, with enough hardwork, even infinite potential with be finite in comparison.