But Pete came from the Main family and spent his last two nights with Macau trying to calm him down….

So he knows Pete is exhausted….

Vegas decided to wait….

—----*------

Porsche's procedure took so long and it's already early in the morning…..

Vegas looked around and saw Chay sleeping in Kim's Arms…

Kinn came from the operation theatre before the doctor with a smile on his face…

Relief spread on everyone's faces….

" Both are safe….it's a boy"....

Tankhun couldn't control his enthusiasm and tackled Kinn into a hug Directly pushing him to the wall…..

" But you have to wait to see both of them…Porsche is still gaining energy….all of you go home and come back again…. Doctors are checking the baby again"... Kinn said trying to remove himself from Tankhun….hug

As everyone is gone….. Kinn came to Vegas …

"  I'll talk to Arm…. Let Somchai be transferred to the Minor family compound…. "... Kinn said with a rage burning in his eyes….

"But , Don't kill him…..".... Kinn continued

" I won't….I will torture him till you come…. You will be the one who will kill him"..

Kinn nodded…

" Take care of Porsche….and congrats"... Vegas said with a smile….

Kinn went away when the doctor called him again….

Vegas felt peaceful saying congrats to kinn with a smile….

He wants to see Pete now….he already missed him…

He walked through the hall with Nop following behind him to Tawan's office….

" Vegas…"... Tawan hugged him immediately…

" What's Pete's room number?"....Vegas removed himself from the hug and asked the question

" But Pete is still sleeping… I just checked on him now…." Tawan lied smoothly….

" It's ok, I'll visit him once , I just want to see him and I won't disturb him"....

Before Tawan could say anything Nop called Vegas….

" Boss, Arm is taking Somchai to the Minor family compound"..

Tawan jumped at the opportunity

" Take care of that bastard… you can see Pete in the afternoon…Go, now…."..

As Vegas nodded and started to walk away….but something is nagging him…

He hasn't seen Pete with his eyes since last night…..

The thought is bugging him…

—------*-------

Vegas immediately checked on Macau the moment he entered the house….and later on …went into the basement….

There is Somchai already tackled with chains on his hands and legs….

Vegas immediately punched Somchai without saying anything….

" How dare you touch our family?". Vegas roared….

But Somchai laughed like a maniac….

Vegas kicked him with his legs and Somchai got pushed to the wall …