Designer >> Ginger (open)

USERNAME:

TaeTaeGinger

"A graphic designer is a machine that turns coffee into beautiful, functional imagery." - Lisa Manson.

INTRO: Hello! I'll be glad to help you out... helping anyone in any possible way I could, is always my top most priority. Graphic Designing is my pain killer and is something I'm addicted to.

RULES:

• The story for which you're ordering the book cover, must be published on Wattpad, with a minimum of 3 chapters up.

• Please mention about the colour scheme or background that you prefer for the cover or banner.

• Do mention about any preferred face claim as well, if any.

• Always try to mention about the specific detailings and elements that you want to be used for your book cover.

• Do let me know everytime, what you think about the cover or if any changes required. I'll try my best to consider the request.

• Please don't forget to give me proper credits, recognition is the only thing that motivates Graphic Designers like us.

• Don't try to be rude with me in anyway, I don't tolerate such things but deal with them with firm contempt.

• Constructive Feedback or criticism is always welcomed but rude language or destructive criticism is not appreciated at all. I shall report you for this.

• If you're not going to use the cover, then let me know at instant.

• You should atleast use the cover for 2 weeks minimum.

• Password is San Tiago.

PAYMENTS:

• Give a proper shoutout to this Graphic shop on your message board before the delivery and filling of the form.

• Follow my Wattpad Account. Give a genuine read+vote on my Book "DEEPEST DESIRE."

• Give me proper credits in the description of the story and the first chapter of the book with a tag.

WHAT CAN I MAKE?:

• I'm mainly invested in making of Book Covers, Banners, Mockups, Certificates, Stickers, aesthetics or sometimes anything new too.

• I'm mainly experienced in making of Graphical Covers and Banners. Vector covers also go well with me most of the times.

• I welcome all kind of genres. Celebrity Fanfictions [Eg. BTS] are allowed too.

EXAMPLES: