CHAPTER 13

I have so many things I want to do.

    It's just that these things used to be full of meaning to me, but now, I feel that it's like making a wedding dress for another person.

    It doesn't seem to make any sense anymore.

    So I thought, I give up.

    I went to visit my parents.

    They were still slightly dissatisfied with me for not bringing Ji Qin here, so I smiled and said, "He is busy with work these days, I think he will come with me in a few days." "Really?" My mother was

    suspicious , "Are you guys really not fighting? I think you've been acting weird recently."

    I pursed my lips, and my smile was a little stiff.

    "Really...is it weird?"

    "Ah, that's what I mean."

    My mother seemed to think of something as she said, and added while she was busy in the kitchen: "But it seems that it's getting longer and longer now. It feels like, you, you are too big..."

    Indeed.

    It is true that I did not do as well as Fake Zean in many things, and what they said was right, even though I tried so hard to imitate him and try to reach his height after I came back.

    But I'm just me.

    I hesitated for a while, but finally said nothing.

    The night before Valentine's Day, I left a message for Ji Qin to remind him to come back. His attitude was indifferent, even a little perfunctory. I thought about it, and couldn't help calling him directly.

    Unexpectedly, he actually picked up.

    I became nervous and asked, "Remember to come back tomorrow."

    "Let's see." Ji Qin said vaguely.

    Inexplicably, I thought of that kiss in midsummer, wet and sticky, with the youthful ignorance and first love in my youth. That was the first time I kissed him, and it made me more determined to chase him at that time.

    I think I succeeded now, but I also failed.

    "Ji Qin, when did you fall in love with Ze'an?" I asked softly.

    Ji Qin became a little impatient: "What's the matter?"

    I grabbed the microphone and said, "I'm just curious."

    He paused, not knowing whether it was because of a compromise or because he wanted to end our conversation early, and after a moment of silence he said calmly: "Love at first sight."

    I was taken aback.

    He seemed to have found a gap, and quickly said, "I'll hang up first."

    "Thank you, Ji Qin." I murmured.

    The phone was cut off, and my brain was still running slowly, about what he said about love at first sight, about whether he knew which Zean I was asking.

    But I want to thank him, because of his answer, I can deceive myself into thinking that my existence is still meaningful.

    Let's say, what he fell in love with at first sight was... the original Ze'an, that is, me.

    very nice.

    Thank you, Jiqin.

    I wrapped his portrait as a gift and put it on his studio table. Compared with the fake Ze'an, my drawing is not very good, but I seriously drew a cartoon version of Ji Qin in school uniform - that image of him has always been deeply rooted in my heart, so the final product Personally, I am quite satisfied, haha.

    That's it, you see, I really really worked hard.

    It's also time for me to welcome a brand new life that belongs to the real Fang Ze'an.

    The night I took too many sleeping pills, I should have premeditated it. At that time, I was probably... really in a trance to the point where I didn't want to live.

    In the chaos of consciousness, the first thing I encountered was the Grim Reaper. He didn't talk as much as before this time, and he was very silent when he saw me, and I even seemed to read his apology.

    "Give it back to him." I whispered.

    The Grim Reaper is silent, I think he is also shaken, I should be able to make a deal with him.

    "I want to have a new and complete me." I said, "No one likes me here, haha." Death said: "...I will ask

    his opinion."

    It didn't take long for him to tell me that fake Zean agreed.

    I'm very jealous. As expected, Fake Ze'an misses life here very much. This is the so-called two-way running, right? I'm really the extra one.

    But in any case, the deal was done.

    The time was set on Valentine's Day, the first anniversary of Fake Ze'an's departure.

    It's also the one-year anniversary of my return, but since no one cares about it, let's just...forget it.

    I will give a real gift that will please everyone.

    No one will be sorry, and no one will be disappointed again.

    I will also reincarnate and experience a complete life of my own.

    And... this time, the people who like me will only like the original me.

    I lay in the bathtub, and slowly closed my eyes as the body temperature gradually lost.

    This will be a happy ending.

    END