1. Heaven

Love

Is a strong word, it shows complete dedication to someone for the rest of your life. Old people also say that if you love someone you'll know. But that wasn't the case, maybe it was more complicated than everyone thought.

...........................................———————————————-..........................................

Being a boy at the age 16 was hard enough, but mono had been bullied and mistreated his whole life. Kids would usually talk about how creepy his static black eyes were, and how that his hair was so long it would cover his eyes. 

Many people talked about the bag he wore over his head. It was the most obvious thing about him, whenever you think 'mono'  you think his bag. However, when mono wore his bag he felt invincible. 

You also couldn't say anything because you didn't know what he looked like. Mono decided he would never take that bag off.

Until he met a girl, a strange girl at most. 

Her hair was dirty but always looked nice, her eyes were different, she had Ruby red eyes.

She also got judged but she didn't care, unlike mono. She knew herself and whatever if they judge her, assholes will be assholes.

Mono looked up to six's attitude, he wanted her "I don't give a fuck" mindset. He also admired her physical, he considered her beautiful, breath taking even. 

Maybe he had feelings for her, maybe but it was way too soon for anything real.

They weren't in the best situation ever in life and they weren't happy as well.

Mono just wanted the right time for everything, he wants everything to be perfect.

We know life doesn't work that way.

Mono and six knew each other because of work, they worked at a local mom and pop cafe.

Six would make the drinks and serve them to the people staying.  Mono would also make drinks but he made drinks for to go, he would usually stay behind the counter.

They casually talked during break and closing hours, their conversations were brief but comfortable and smooth.

Six didn't show much emotion but she make it clear she was interested in what mono was saying, she would occasionally smile and laugh.

Mono made it obvious, during the entire conversation he was smiling and laughing.

Today was just another day

                EARTH DAY,  Apr. 22  (4:59 am )

Mono opens the cafe door, the bells on the top of the door ring.

"Welcome to Angel Café." She looks up with a smile but it soon fades.

"Oh, mono, hey." She quickly waves and goes back to working the cash register.

Mono grins, "hey six, isn't that my job?" Still looking down she replies, "well you were late and a customer already came in,  I also had to open." Now she looks up.

 "A customer came in already? Uhm, sorry, I didn't think anyone would need coffee at-" he checks his watch, which had a leather brown strap and a digital clock. "5:00 am."