"So you guys are ready for the match later." said (y/n).

"of course!! I'm so excited." gao said.

( y/n) nodded then she stood up " I will change my clothes." She said as he left.

after ( y/n) left everything became quiet " ... does it still hurt? asked akiza.

"Very. ouch, I forgot that (y/n) has a strong power if underestimated by the enemy or someone." Azura said with a slight grin.

"He is not in vain called the martial master by the others." said akiza.

gao and the others sweatdropped then not long ( y/n) finally came again " I'm ready. let's go." She said.

" uhm! come on for the balle soleil team!" gao said enthusiastically.

(y/n) POV

after arriving at the ABC cup tournament I could hear the roar of them all from above.

"It seems they all can't wait to watch this match, yeah." I said with a smile.

" uhm!! I can't wait to fight the others." said vedora spirit.

"Oh yeah! (y/n) won't it be a problem if you're the last one?" ask gao.

"uhm! it's fine. I already expected this to happen so don't hesitate gao, you can go first and I'll alternate with you in the next round." I said.

"Have you prepared your deck?" asked Bakura.

"( y/n) already did it. he even finished it in no more than one day." said vedora.

"Wow! You can make decks too." gao said.

"It's not difficult for me, I used to be like this too and I had to do it myself." I said in a slightly sad tone.

' forget them all master! they are bastards!!' said the phoenix.

"This time I agree with Phoenix. They only want to join your team so they are famous." Asteria said angrily.

"You don't have anyone to help make it for you?" asked kuguru.

I nodded with a smile "You could say they... I already kicked them out of the team before they could help me." I said.

"Hehh!!" shocked the four of them.

"we better stop about me first, now it's our turn to shine." I said.

after I said that we went up and entered the tournament arena, I saw a lot of people there.

" Extraordinary!" gao said.

" so this is the opening ceremony of the abc cup!" Kiri amazed.

"I'm already getting hot!" said drums.

"me, too!!" said vedora.

"Four elementary school teams have come! Next is the middle school team!" Paruko said while welcoming the principal from junior high school.

Then the statue across from the middle school principal slowly cracked and the junior high school principal came out.

"I'm nigirikobushi! Welcom! Hello!" said master nigirikobushi.

" unflag! SMP! give a big bonjour to my awesome presentation from our team!" he said while waving the junior high school flag.

"call! student council team administration buddy!" he said.

then came the student having short brown hair and dark blue eyes.

His attire is a military uniform with red shoulder pads and pockets. Together with screaming strips.

He wears white gloves and big black boots.

"my, my, my entrance is taking too long." he said.

"and I called another time, merci!" shouted Mr. Nigirikobushi.

"Naniwa team card club! seifukai team! the amanosuzu konzern team!" he said.

then the 3 positions only an image appears?

I furrowed my brows at that "what?!" to me and gao surprise.

"Everyone except for the student council team are just scraps!" gao said surprised.

"why is he alone?" asked Noboru.

"I wonder where the other teams are." Zanya said.

"are you making fun of your students, nigirikobushi!" said Mr. Ikarino.

"if we only fight your grade school kids, we're sure to win, bonjour!" said Mr. Nigirikobushi.

"the real tournament starts tomorrow, with my students facing each other, thank you." he continued.

"It makes sense that SMP would win." said the student from the osis team.

"Hey student council president." call me.

"Yes." he replied.

"After this, you will choose a competitor for the first round. If anyone other than you is selected, it automatically loses." noboru said to him.

I nodded in agreement "for this time I agree with noboru." I muttered.

"That's right! After the opening of the lottery the tournament for the first round is selected, and then the tournament itself begins soon after!" Paruko said.

"if one of the participants is not present, they are immediately declared a loser!" he continued.

"I feel familiar with this." I thought.

"must be the same as the match on that day right?" asteria said.

"ah ... yes you are right." I thought agreed.

"You'd rather lose than lose honestly, idiot!" said Mr. Ikarino.

"As a principal, I have full faith in my students, bonjour!" said Mr. Nigirikobushi.

Then a boxing ring appears in the middle of the arena then Mr. Ikarino runs ahead "what's a "bounjor" supposed to be!?" said Mr. Ikarino.

"eat my iron claws of anger!" he shouted.

"That's what gets slammed in your face, bonjour!" said Mr. Nigiri Kabushi.

then both of them fist fight each other strongly while saying "let the abc cup begin !!"

I can't wait to see this then the election starts which is where balle soleil team goes first and gao will go against amanasuzu konzern.

"Good luck to you, gao!" said kuguru.

"Good luck always to you two gao and drum !!" I said.

then we went to a room where we can control when the fight starts "let's use your smart brain, ( y/n)." I thought.

after the game is over the winner is gao.

I smiled proudly seeing that "playing smart is a risk." I thought.

"I hope you can use your card." asteria said.

I just nodded my head " vedora." call me.

"yes?" he replied.

"... I hope you will agree if we use the card when things are critical." I said.

"...since when did I say no? Of course I would anytime!!" said vedora.

I smiled I hugged him gently "you are a very caring buddy vedora ... I promise you that I will never let you down as your buddy partner." I said.

"So do I! I won't let you down either." he said quietly.

|| TO BE CONTINUE||