"I think I passed it, I just hope I got a certificate." She says as I nod, grabbing a straw. "What type of juice is that?" She questions.

"Pineapple and cranberry. It's really good with vodka." I say as I offer it to her and she shakes her head.

"Thanks though." She smiles as I nod, putting it back in the fridge as I see Isabelle talking with Raphinha and Gavi, and she looks at me quickly as I hold up my cup, offering a drink without words and she nods.

I quickly pour her a pink gin before I begin making my way over to her. "Pace yourself." Gavi whispers to me as him and Raph go over to the front doors as Ferran walks in with Sira.

"Telling me to pace myself is wild." I joke as I hand her the cup and she shrugs as the guy who walked in with Eric makes his way over to us. Why does he look so familiar?

"Because you don't like being drunk, and you've said that before, so he's probably reminding you." She laughs as she takes a sip of her drink.

"Hi, Im Tate." I smile as he greets me with a side hug.

"Jordan." He replies as Isabelle holds her hand up to her mouth as if she's thinking.

"Bilbao." She says as more of a question and he laughs with a nod.

"Yeah, Im a left back." He says as she nods. "Eric and I are buddies from when we were younger, and I was in town from the game yesterday, and he asked if I wanted to swing by." He adds with a shrug as I smile.

"Glad you could make it then." I reply as Isabelle raises her eyebrows slightly before excusing herself. "I knew you looked familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it."

"I saw you when I came in and I knew I wanted to say hi at some point." He says as I nod slightly.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I offer as I point towards the kitchen.

"Sure why not." He shrugs as we go down the hallway. I give him a cup and he puts himself a little vodka, and then going to the fridge filling the rest of it with water. I give him a weird look as he scoops some ice in the cup. "Vodka water, simple, but it works." He insinuates as I begin laughing.

"Cant say I've ever had that before." I say as I lean against the counter, tipping my cup slightly so he can see in it, "more of a juice and vodka person myself." I add as he tilts his head slightly.

"What type of juice? That will determine whether it's okay."

"Pineapple cranberry, it's so good." I say as he nods slightly.

"Fair enough." He laughs as Eric calls his name.

"It was nice meeting you." I smile as he nods before going over to Eric and a group of other people. I take the opportunity and go down the hallway to my room, going to the bathroom quickly.

Once I'm done I fix my skirt and turn off the bathroom lights as I walk back in the room, Pedri leaning against the door as I cover my chest, taking a deep breath. "You scared me." I mumble as he walks over to the bed.

🚨smut warning, icky icky icky, YOU ALL WANT IT THOUGH AND FOR WHAT🚨

"I wanted to make sure our bed was big enough, since I feel like we'll be using it quite a bit." He says as I cross my arms.

"Big enough for what?" I question as he gives me a look, tilting his head slightly.

"Want me to show you?" He questions as he comes over to me, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm still upset with you." I whisper as he pulls me into a kiss. I reach behind me and quickly lock the door as he walks us back towards the bed.

"You won't be for long." He mumbles as I sit down, unbuckling his belt as he looks down at me. He leans down kissing me again as his hand begins rubbing my thigh and I let out a heavy breath as I can feel him smile against my lips. "Can I?" He questions as I nod frantically, pulling away from the kiss as he falls to his knees, pulling my legs so that I'm at the edge of the bed.