you remind me of summer

pre-timeskip
shobio short fic.

This is how kageyama sees hinata.
--------------------------------------------------------♡

You remind me of summer.
so warm and bright, sometimes a bit overwhelming, but it only makes me like you even more.

You shine so well, how do you do it? How do you make friends with everyone so easily? Even your enemies will adore you. You're so loveable.

When you look at me, i cant help but look away. There are times where i cant look into your eyes, so big, wide, full of life

passion.

"Why do you stay around with me." Kageyama asked, looking at the ground.

He expected an answer where perhaps hinata just pitied him, but what was said afterwards, made kageyama feel wonders.

"Because i like you kageyama"

"Why"

"Because i do. Despite how you may act, you're still very nice. And you're super cool, and awesome and when you toss for me i feel my heart go BOOM BOOM ."

Hinata jumped with his arms going up and down.

Kageyama couldnt help but laugh a little. hinata was just too cute.

"I like when you laugh"
Hinata eyes softened

Kageyama jumped.He didnt expect hinata to ever tell him such words, but yet he did. Kageyama looked away and scoffed. "Whatever dumbass. Its late and you should go home"

"Grumpyyama" hinata teased, "i am leaving too. See you tomorrow kageyama"

And before hinata could take off, kageyama called out, "hey dumbass!!" , hinata looked back, "i..like you too" and with that, kageyama sprinted off, face flushed and heart beating.

Hinata is left dumbfounded and flustered

On his way home, he couldnt help but have a big grin on his face.