𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 | 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Start from the beginning

The past few weeks had been irritable, but nice. I had grown to know more and more about the king with each passing day and I was grateful. To know I wasn't spewing lies to my clients and throughout the town, it made me feel useful. He had turned out to be a pretty decent guy.

I set boundaries. Mainly so my blip a few weeks ago wouldn't be brought up again and didn't have a chance to reoccur. I hadn't meant to become that vulnerable, Hell if I had known we were "meant to be" I would have gone running. Luckily for Ender, I needed the money so our services kept flowing.

"And even after everything, all I could think of was talking to you," Ender concluded his thorough rant about his extensive plans to help his Kingdom.

"You flatter me, Ender," I commented jokingly, his face crawling with serious intent.

"I mean it, Drucilla. I constantly think of you."I scoffed, adjusting my corset before meeting his intense stare.

"Get in line pretty boy." I respond, trying to dispel the butterflies swarming deep in my stomach, all because of the way those emerald green eyes glued to my skin.

"Is that what you want, my dearest, Drucilla?" He asked, pushing his once-full plate to the side gently caressing my hand. I nibbled on my bottom lip, pondering on what to say.

Don't blip again, don't blip again. I reminded myself endlessly. The seconds stretched into what felt like centuries as I looked into his eyes.

"..Or, can I skip the line?" His smile faded into a smirk, his eyes glistening, a strand of his pretty hair swinging in front of his face, perfectly framing his jaw.

Well, fuck me.

"Ender, you fucking tease." I responded, unsure and slightly weary in the knees.

"I'm not teasing, I mean it. I want you, Drucilla. You consume my every thought, my every move, my every ponder, my every step." I closed my eyes, shaking my head softly, hearing my mother's words bounce through my mind.

"Men flatter you and then they leave! D-Don't.." She'd stop in between her sobs and deep swirls of the clear bottle in her hand. "Don't you dare trust one of them, Drucie! Do you h-hear me?" My mother let out a louder sob, this one of pain as I rushed into her arms giving her a fierce hug as I rocked and cooed her to sleep. I was only 10..

I blinked back into reality, hesitant. My heart said yes, my body said hell yes, but my mind said no. Every fraction of logic pulled me away from him, but maybe just maybe..

I snaked my arm around his neck, his own finding its way around my waist.

"Don't make me regret this." Emotions were running high, and I knew I was done for from the moment his eyes locked on mine with that damned intensity. I originally thought it was lust, but over time it burned with something more. Something sharpened by lust, but also by emotion.

Passion.

"I won't as long as you give me a chance, my beautiful Drucilla." Beautiful.. No one has ever called me that. My heart throbbed before, but now it was almost pumping out of my chest. I slightly parted my lips, craving the air I hadn't even realized I'd been missing. Ender's eyes looked on my lips, the moment becoming surreal.

"Kiss. Me."

That's all it took for his lips to smash against mine, the birds serenaded us in our deepest moment. His hand found its way to my ass, grabbing at the plush skin as I pulled myself towards him. His lips still on my own, dampening my deep need for him.

"You're body.." Our lips parted from one another as he passionately kissed down to my jaw, gently undoing the stringing off my corset. I let out a moan-like sigh, the feeling of his lisp against my skin lit me up in ways I never thought imaginable.