Blue & Blueberry Sans

While I was unable to find a wiki on either Blue or Blueberry Sans, I do know some things based off of the content and fan works based on them. 

     Blueberry is, typically, a cuter or more childish version of Canon Underswap Sans. He is the fanon version of CanonSwap Sans. People also have a fanon version of Blueberry as well in which they get him mixed up with Yandereswap, a separate AU of Underswap. 

     Blueberry is usually portrayed as innocent, though some depict him as being less innocent than he looks. He enjoys tacos, like CanonSwap, but unlike CanonSwap he usually dislikes puns. He is very energetic and hyper, especially when he has sugar. Blueberry is often shown as an "UwU" cutesy character. 

     He is very short and it's inconsistent whether he is shorter than Ink Sans or not. His height is depicted in art differently between artists. His eyes are almost always stars and wears a bandanna instead of a scarf or cape. He is considered a part of the "Star Sanses" by the fandom. He wears gloves, unlike CanonSwap. 

     The Star Sanses are a group of Sanses that travel AUs helping people. They consist of Ink Sans, Dream, and Blue or Blueberry depending on who you ask. 

     Blue is usually seen as more of a balance or a compromise between CanonSwap and Blueberry. Blue can have a bandana like Blueberry though some depict him wearing a cape like CanonSwap's. 

     He usually likes puns like CanonSwap.  A lot of people depict both Blue and Blueberry to be able to handle hardcore whiskey and to have a hard time getting drunk. Blue is not "innocent uwu baby" like Blueberry is most often depicted as. He is kind but can be direct. Also, his Papyrus is pretty chill, like CanonSwap Papyrus. Blue is kind of chaotic at times. Says "Mweh heh heh!"

     There is also the Blue of FGOD AUs/Multiverses. Blue is seen as a pure innocent bean naive by others in his multiverse but is secretly bad *ss. He befriends FGOD Error and learns about the balance in his multiverse. Now FGOD Blue can range from closer to Blueberry, to closer to Blue, to a mixture of Blueberry and Blue. Sometimes Blue in these multiverses is a bit of a yandere. Not usually a yandere though. FGOD Blue can be very chaotic. 

     FGOD Blue's Papyrus likes puns usually. His Papyrus wants Blue to stay innocent and sees him as innocent despite Blue usually being older in these multiverses. His Papyrus is less chill than other Swap Papyrus usually are. 

     And that's all! Please comment if I missed anything. In the meantime, thanks for reading!