Summer camping experience

Start bij het begin

None of us knew where exactly was the summer camp located. but what I knew for sure, is that Class B's bus went other way about 10 minutes ago, and I'm the only one who noticed that.

Given who planned this trip, I had no doubts we will be starting the "survival" test or something similar to it the moment we exit the bus.

Right until then, I was looking outside of the window to pass the time. My classmates were chatting with each other, some(Totally not pointing at Bakugo), were screaming their lungs out, having lunch, or simply watching something on their phones. I was the rare case of someone just watching out of the window, admiring the scenery.

From what I saw, we were going to the mountains, specifically mountains near a huge forest. I noticed a lot of birds flying from place to place, a lot of different plants growing in between the trees, and, of course, a camp I saw from afar.

Normally, it can't be noticed between all the greenery and the road were going through, but my eagle like vision and my soul vision ability allowed me to see several people deep in the forest, as well as a summer camp we're going to.

When the bus finally stopped, I stretched my limbs, standing up from the seat closest to the exit, walking out with the excited crowd.

Such a nice view, — ignoring everyone else, including the annoying voice of Mineta running around, I walked closer to the railing near the edge of the cliff, and put my elbows on it, breathing in a portion of fresh mountain air. It was relaxing, to say the least, and compared to the city, this was a safe haven. Although seeing rock monsters hiding in the forest almost ruined it. — A shame we won't be here for long. — it was not hard to guess what will be happening soon, given heroes I saw approaching at rapid speed.

And while I stood there, unbothered by anything happening around, a duo of heroes have entered the scene. Two heroines in blue and red costume, with Cat attributes as their main character point. Wild, Wild Pussycats. That's their group's name. They are naturally a group of 4 people dedicated to rescuing people in mountains, but given that there was only 2 of them, other 2 was in the camp.

While my classmates, specifically Midoriya, was dealing with Pussycats and their "Eternally 18 years old" syndrome, I sighed, and stood on the metal railing with my legs, gathering attention of the class, and 3 heroes present, my father included.

— Gaster, what are you doing? — father asked me, grabbing his scarf in case I do something stupid. His tone was monotone, but I could feel his worry. No parent would stand still when their child, be in adopted or blood related, stands at the edge of the tall cliff so casually.

Speeding up the process. I don't see a point of waiting any further, given I already know what is needed of me to do, — with yet another sigh, I prepared myself for the strain, and summoned all of my hand, and then, with yet another mental push, I combined all of them, summoning two giant hands to assist me in my upcoming run. — It was nice meeting you, Pussycats. Let's see each other in the camp in... — thinking about it, I calculated the time I will need to get to the camp without hurrying. If I truly wanted to get to the camp, I would've already been there with my teleport. — 7 minutes.

No further words were said, and hearing the screams of my classmates, and excited yell of the duo of heroes, I jumped off the cliff, landing on one of the hands, using the second one to rain a bullet hell at those earth monsters that stood on my way.

Echo of explosions caused by my attacks scared all the birds in the area, and I could see small craters forming around the areas my bullets hit, while earth monsters disintegrated into ash the moment they were unable to get any more damage.