01

I was packing my clothes cause I'm going to live in Delhi for my higher studies. I wanted to be a doctor so for that I took admission in medical college of Delhi.

"Yn apna dhyan rakhna akele ja rhi hai aur yaad se khana khana" Y/A said and hugged me.

"Hmm..aunty ap tension mat lo aur wese bhi Neha waha hai na" I said and gave her a warm smile.

"Phir bhi apna dhyan rkhna 😊 aur ponch ke call krna :) " Y/U said and smiled

"Achha thik hai uncle aunty mai ja rhi hun" I said and left..

I already booked a car and it will reach here by 2 min. I waited for some time until I saw that the cab arrived. I sat down in the car.

AT AIRPORT :-
I reached the airport after 2 hours.

"Here is my boarding pass" I showed it to the employee. The employee checked and made me enter the plain. I sat near the window 🪟 seat.

"Mam would u like to take some tea?" Air hostesses said and I denied.

AT DELHI :-
"Ahh...I'm so nervous"i said as I stepped out. I took a deep breath.

"Well..I can do it for sure" I said and took a cab 🚖 🚕
I showed the driver address. As I stepped out. I went to the owners house to bought the house keys. But the house was locked.

"Ab kya karun?" I said and I got worried about what to do now until heard some one calling me.

"Tum y/n ho kya?" ??? Said I turned around and was shocked to see Dimple aunty.

"Oh my God aunty 😍 mai hi yn hun"
I said she smiled and called me inside her home.

"Oh my gosh A/n thank you for this 💖 mai Nischay ke ghar ke andar hun Oh my Godddd" I thought 😅 I was so happy being a fan of him I have been watching how he gained popularity.

[A/n :- your welcome 🙏🏼 🤗 age dekh kya hota hai]

"Tum kon ho?" ??? Said and I looked up I saw Nischay his black eyes 👀 pink lips his black hairs made me go crazy 🤪.

"Nischay sirrrr..I'm a big fan of you actually mai yaha shift hui toh key lene ayi thi dimple aunty Nai andar bula liya" I said as my eyes sparkled watching him.

"Ohh achha nice to meet you" He said and smiled. I was memerised by his beauty. Until dimple aunty came

"Yn yeh lo keys 🔑 kabhi time mile toh aa jana yaha baat chit krne" She said and smiled

"Hnn ji thik hai ab mai chalti hun byy :)" I said and smiled.

NISCHAY POV:-
I came back after doing a live stream. When I entered the room. I saw a girl sitting. I talked to her. At last I got to know that her name is yn and she is a fan of mine. She was pretty. Hope I'll meet her everyday ;)

BACK TO MY POV :-
I started unpacking my bag. I putted everything on there places. Suddenly Neha called me.
"Ynnnnnnn.."Neha screamed through the phone which made my ears bleed (not really).

"Abe dhree bol mere ears Phat gye" I said

"Achha ok ok sun mai keh rhi thi ki kal se tere college start hone wale hai" She said

"Hmm pata hai...ptaaaa haiiiii kya hua aj..."i said

"Kya hua?" She asked

"Woo.." I said