One - Trip to Zandvoort

Start from the beginning

"I'm so excited.", i said and he smiled.

I'm really excited but I'm afraid of meeting him again. I put this thought away and focus on Max.

"The boys planned on going out tonight in Zandvoort. A few of their girlfriends will be there too. Maybe if you want we can go to so i can finally introduce you to them.", he said as we entered the plane and sat on our places.

"Yeah sure. It will be fun.", i answered and leaned my head on his shoulders.

The flight was really comfy. Max and i talked a lot about everything. After we landed we went straight to the hotel and rested a bit.

"I'm going to take a shower before we leave.", he said and kissed me.

I went to my suitcase to take an outfit for tonight. I decide to wear a simple black dress and a leather jacket. Simple but classy black high heels and golden jewelry.

Max came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist while i was doing my make up

Max came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist while i was doing my make up. My gaze wandered down to his abs and back to his face. Of course he noticed it and started to grinning.

"I will get dressed and then we can go.", he said and gave me a kiss on my head before he took his outfit out if his suitcase and went back to the bathroom.

After fifteen minutes i was ready. I curled my hair as quickly i could and i have to say that it looks quite amazing. No one will think that i got it in fifteen minutes.

"Are you ready now?", he asked while laying on the bed.

"Yes.", i said and stand up.

"You look unbelievable beautiful.", he said while biting his bottom lip.

"You look handsome as well.", i smiled and he came closer to me. He places his one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. We look each other deep in the eyes. He pulls me closer to him and he closes the gap between our faces. The kiss was heated and his tongue made his way in my mouth and they began to battle. His hand find his way to my butt and squeezed it. "Okay lets go before i change my mind on not going.", he said after he broke the kiss.

I grinned and we made our way to the club we were meeting the others. It wasn't far away from the hotel so we decided to walk there.
In front of the club there was a long queue. Max took my hand and we walk pass the people who were waiting to get in as well.

"I'm on the guest list. Verstappen plus one.", he said to the bodyguard and he let us in.

We pushed against the dancing people to the VIP section.

"Ah there it is. Our Champ. And who is this beautiful lady?", Daniel Ricciardo said.

"What's up guys? This is my girlfriend Azalea.", he said and i looked at him in a little shocked way because he introduced me as his girlfriend. Well i have to admit that it made my butterflies go crazy but we never talked about making it official.

"Hey guys. Nice to meet you all.", i said to the round smiling.

Everyone introduced themselves and i took the seat next to Isa which is Carlos girlfriend.

"The other girls are on their way but we can order drinks for us.", she said smiling. We ordered us drinks and talked about ourselves. She is a really caring person. The most people just act like their interested in what you say but she, she is really interested.

"I think we will be good friends.", she said and we toasted our glasses.

"Whats up guys?", i heard a familiar voice. I turned my face in the direction the voice came and i froze.

If he is here, than he is here too.

Authors note:
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

If i have any spelling mistakes or other grammatical mistakes, feel free to point it out. English isn't my native language, I'm german. So don't be so hard to me🫣

Do you have any wishes? Let me know.

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽