Rain and fire 🔥 part 2

Sorry guys If there is any mistake tried very hard writing this .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Let's start

Anuj starts the car and tries to focus on the road . Anu turns and just enjoys the rain looking outside . Seeing her sexy back it was difficult for him to control himself . But he tried to ignore and started thinking about how he gonna take his badla . Soon they reach at home and meet Gk and chhoti . Chhoti running towards her mummy to jump on her but anu stops as she was wet . Chhoti suddenly notices mummy aap itte bheeg kaise gaye . To which anu said vo bahar baarish hori hai ne to bheeg gayi papa kyu nahi bheege . Anuj said beta vo maine mummy ki tarah window open karke masti nahi ki naa isliye . To which anu glare at him Anuj smiles .

Chhoti - offoo mummy aap bacchi ho kya and started scolding her tabiyat kharab ho gayi to papa apne mummy ko roka kyu nahi
Anuj - aapki mummy sunti kaha hai kisiki
Chhoti - right papa par agli baar aap mummy ko rok dena okk
Anuj says Okk princess
aur mummy aap aage se esa mat karnaa nahi to phir aap mujhe hug nahi karne dogi .
anu replies smiling theek chhe maari maa .

After that Anuj and anupama goes to change their clothes everyone have their dinner . Anuj takes chhoti to their bedroom later followed by anupama .
Chhoti immediately comes to her hugging her tight anu caressing her hair ask her about her day to which she replies it was great later anupama makes her sleep as she has to school the next day anu was making her sleep . Meanwhile kapadia ji admiring the beauties . And kapadia ji relaxed seeing chhoti sleep finally . he pulls the blanket over chhoti . and anu started to organise her belongings .

Suddenly Anuj pulls her towards him by her hand  anu all shocked hit his shoulder and says kya kar rahe chhoti jaag jayegi abhi soyi hai . Anuj replies nahi jagegi vo anu .
Chhodiye Anuj
ese kaise chhod du tumhe car me majboori me chhodnaa pada tha
Anu replies anoooj pleej kya kar rahe hai
Anuj not paying attention lifts her in his arms and moves out of their room. meanwhile anu says anooj kya kar rahe hai aap kaha le ja rahe hai and realising that he was taking her to the guest room . And suddenly she mumbled to herself anu tu to gayi aaj .

Anuj lands anu on the floor and closes the door. Anuj kya kar rahe hai aap to which Anuj replied jo kaam adhoora reh gaya tha . Now Anu was all nervous. Her eyes widened remembering every night that they had spent here where anooj had not given her time even to breath.

Anu anu anu suddenly anu comes out of her thoughts says ji
kaha kho gayi 
Kahi nahi ( smiled nervously as she knew whatever he would do she will enjoy it 😉 as kapadia ji never disappoints her )
Kapadia ji now forgetting everything only focuses on her . Anuj comes near her cupping her face meanwhile anu resting her hands on his back . Anuj  place a peck on her forehead then her eyes , nose , ear cheeks and lips . Anu feeling his every touch . Both closing eyes started kissing each other Anuj hungrily while anu passionately after sometime anu started giving up but anuj no chance anu had stopped kissing long back anuj not leaving her.

Finally they parted as anooj too gave up . Finally anu breathed . Anuj moving his hand from her face to back and started roaming his hands on her back meanwhile started pecking and nibbling her neck . And suddenly bite her hard anu moaned ahnuuuuuuj with slight pleasure wala pain . As he started Licking her . anu clutching his hair tight moaned ahnooj .

He hearing her moan leaves her neck and again started kissing her on her lips and walking towards bed not leaving the kiss anu sits on the bed and Anuj beside her . After some time they parted and saw each other . Love and lust was all they can see in each other's eyes .

Suddenly anu hugged him and started kissing his chest . Anuj all smiling pulls her and laid her on the bed and comes on top of her both looking at each other anooj staring at anu makes anu shy and she turns her face anooj nuzzling her head to her neck starts making patterns through is tongue on the upper part of chest which is visible leaving anu all moaning . roaming his hand around her body his hands suddenly stops at her waist and inserts his hand inside her pallu to feel her soft waist and started caressing it with his hand making her heart beat raise with all the passion .
Kapadia ji is on fire today

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys tried hard to write good . Do comment about the story whether it was good or not if there is any mistake . Will soon update the next part💫
Thanku for reading💖