Innocence - (LiechtensteinxBelarus)

Lesbian. . . After this is a smutty lesbian one-shot probably for Hungary and Belgium since I love Hunbel so much!

Thank you to SouthernLolita for the suggestion c;

Liechtenstein is a beautiful girl, smart, sweet, and oh so innocent so what she was doing at my front door step was beyond me. She was crying and I had to resist the urge to let her in, because if I let her in her innocence would be gone.

Because all I want is to take her innocence.

"Is this what you want?" I asked her hesitantly standing in my doorway watching her cry and she nodded and I grit my teeth. "I told you. . . I can't" If I refused her maybe she would go, maybe I could keep her sane, maybe she could live a happy life. "I told you not to follow me. . . Why did you?" I really needed the answer.

"You don't promise me false things. . . You tell me you will just leave me when it's done, because you are so honest I'm sure you can be changed!"  I shake my head.

"I can't promise you happiness, you. . . you are too pure, I can't change, you can't convince me to change, I will ruin you. Is that what you want?" When she hesitated I knew she didn't want this, she was just mad at her brother, I was anger, I was frustration, something she could blame. But I let her in, and she walked in still crying, I didn't mind the crying, she isn't the first to come to my door in this state.

"This is what I want. . ."  I scoff to myself. I wasn't going to take the blame for this but she was persistent, she chose to stay, and she knows the risk, I told her.

If you choose to stay you will just throw it away" she gave me a small smile and led me to my room. Two years ago that was, I warned her, and here I am now reading an invitation to her funeral, her husband found out she had sex before marriage, with a woman, she loved me and I left her, and in my heart I loved her too....