Chapter 1

One more warning, if you are a minor, then get the fuck out. If you don't and get traumatized, not my fucking problem.

Also, this shit us gonna be fucking crazy, so buckle up. No "What happened to hi? Hello?" I was horny as fuck when I was writing this so all bets are off.
___________________________

Your POV:

The phone rings, the ringing is continuous. A phone call, at this hour? You get up from the stool in the kitchen, your feet hitting the cold floor. You answer the phone, your ear pressed against the phone hearing a voice like gravel, speak on the other end.
"You know... you're not supposed to answer calls at this hour.."

"You're the one who called me, sweetheart." You say, flirtatiously.

"Don't call me sweetheart, darling." The voice was smug and condescending. He was arrogant, and the smugness in his voice showed it. Not to mention, that it was obvious that he's very confident in himself. Someone is very, very confident when they can kill people at will and get away with it. This was that type of person speaking on the phone now.

"Or what?"

The voice's tone got deeper, more sinister and intimidating.. He loved to make his words intimidating. Every single word he said was made to sound as creepy as possible... "You.. Won't want to find out."

"I would if you could help me with a problem I'm having... if you're up for it."

"Depends.. What's the problem?"

The voice remained smug and condescending. It was almost an annoying smug, enough to make it where you wanted to make him shut up - yet you couldn't help but listen.

"What's that problem and how can I help?"

"Are you watching me right now?" You press my thighs together, and bend down a little, facing the dark window next to you. You were only wearing a thong and a large t shirt because of the heat.

The phone is silent for a few moments, before the voice answers...
"..Yes... I'm watching you, sweetheart."

You bite your lip, twirling the phone cord around your finger. "have you ever had anonymous sex before?" You say, pressing your thighs together once again.

He sighed, he was getting annoyed with how you were talking. The voice got deeper, his ego was showing.

"You're really getting on my nerves. Now shut it or I'll come make you shut up in person."

He said in an annoyed tone, he seemed to not enjoy this. But he did enjoy threatening those he didn't like. It made him feel powerful.. In control.

"Oh yeah? Make me, baby." You bend down a little more, your shirt riding up more, more of your hips showing as you do so.

He sighed, "You're one of those..."

A loud sigh could be heard through the phone, and he had made up his mind. He was going to teach you a lesson

"You've asked for it..."

The phone ends. The line stays dead for a moment, until you hear a knock on the front door.

You giggle as you open the door and pull him inside by his shirt, pinning him against the wall. "Funny seeing you here, baby."

You see his smile.. The psychotic, murderous smile - he's known for all around town. He chuckles as soon as you start pulling him inside, and he puts his hand behind him so neither of you move. He smiles at you.. The same kind of smile that a predator would give you right before he strikes.

"Hello, darling. I came here for some fun before we got started with the big surprise.. Aren't you lucky.." He chuckles again and looks at you with his cold, dead eyes.

"Just so you know, i am into knife play." You drag him out of the doorway, close the door, and pulls the knife out that he had hidden under his clothes. "looking for this? Mmm, I just want to carve my name into your pretty thigh." You bite your lip.

A small smirk appeared upon his face, the crazy eyes in his face almost seemed to light up. He knew he had met his match, this crazy girl on the same level as him. He loved that.

"Do whatever you want, darling.. I'm your plaything. "

His smirk got a bit bigger. He was ready for whatever she wanted to play.

You slide his mask just high enough and hungerly kissed him, hands roaming around his body. "you taste like blood. I like that." You went back to kissing him and slowly pulled your shirt off. "Like what you see?"

He kisses back, his arms going around you. He was enjoying it. This was the first person who wasn't terrified of him.. Someone who got off on it as much as he did. Someone who wasn't repulsed or scared.. It turned him on. A lot. "You're gorgeous.." he says.

You pull back from the kiss, tugging on his robe. "Come on, I wanna see you."

He chuckles, blushing a little bit as he slowly pulls his robe off. The body underneath it was impressive. Perfect muscle definition, but not too muscular. He had the perfect blend

"There.."
______________________________
Thats all you get for now, sorry lol