♠︎ Mark was dreaming? ♠︎

Mark's POV

"MARK DAMNIT!" I opened my eyes. I was in my room. I was pinned to the floor. I look up and see..... Cesar? "Cesar? What are you doing here?" I asked. "You were screaming bloody murder! I thought something was wrong." I sighed in relief. "Well get off of me first."

Cesar got off me and I sat up, Cesar was infront of me. "What happened?" He asked. "Well... I thought I saw a alternate." "Haha very funny Mark." "No I'm serious! I took a nap and then I left to see what you guys were doing, seeing you guys had left I went back to my room. I was reading and then I thought something was weird so I went to my closet and then turned around and saw a alternate!" I explained. Cesar looked as if he didn't believe me.

"Mark, you my best friend. I would do anything in the whole world for you, but this story is pathetic. You were probably just sleep walking or something." Cesar got up and helped me stand up as well. "So you don't believe me?" I asked. He put his hand on my shoulder. "I wish I did. I'm sorry Mark." He took his hand off my shoulder and smiled. "Let's go downstairs, see what those idiots are doing yeah?" I tried to crack a smile. "Sure." We both then left my room and was making our way downstairs.

As soon as we both got downstairs, we had to separate Jonah and Adam! They were fighting for some reason. "You fucking asshole!" Jonah shouted. "It was you're fucking idea idiot!" Adam yelled. I was handling Jonah and Cesar was handling Adam. "Guys please calm down!" I shouted, but they didn't stop. I don't know what happened but I think Adam bit Cesar so he threw him across the room. Jonah stopped struggling and I practically stood behind him in fear.

"ADAM MURRAY AND JONAH MARSHALL, IF YOU GUYS DON'T SHUT UP I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!" Adam got up and nodded. Jonah did as well. They were just about as scared as I was. Cesar noticed this and calmed down. "I'm sorry, I just don't understand why you guys are acting like children! We are grown men!"

Adam walked back over (in pain of course) and decided to speak up. "Well it's not my fault that JONAH wanted to get a cat that was a ALTERNATE." "Well it's not my fault that ADAM wanted to bring up that it even was an ALTERNATE!" I slapped Jonah. "Calm the F down! You're offending Cesar!" Cesar looked very pissed off.

"Well I can make as many alternate jokes and comments as I want! I'm an Alternate too you know?" Adam said. "Wait you're an Alternate?" I was very confused. "You didn't know he was an Alternate?" "No? Wait is Jonah an Alternate?" "I'm not alternate!" Everything just got confusing.

A/N - SORRY THIS IS VERY SHORT!!! Things aren't going well so I just needed to write this.