Eight.

When Y/N arrived at her apartment, she threw herself on her bed and groaned. Thinking about Magnolia spoiled her mood and she didn't feel like doing anything anymore. The thought of getting ready for a party tired the girl even more. Why did I agree to this? Y/N thought as she rolled onto her back. Upon checking the time, she realized that she had time to spare. Enough to take a small nap and freshen herself up. She slowly closed her eyes with a sigh and drifted off into a light slumber.

___

Y/N's eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light of her apartment as the girl sat up. The time read 5:00, meaning she would have to get ready soon. Y/N climbed out of bed and dragged herself to the closet. What do people even wear to parties? She thought while sorting through her things. She didn't want to over dress, but then again, she didn't know what too casual meant. Y/N decided that sweat pants would be fine, as long as she styled them correctly.

Hailee met Y/N outside of the apartment complex and the two drove to the party. They engaged in light conversation until they arrived at a house blasting loud music. Y/N swallowed a lump in her throat as she stepped out of the car and walked with Hailee up the stairs. Once inside the house, Hailee immediately met with some of her other friends, leaving Y/N alone. Just great, Y/N thought to herself as she grabbed a soda. She stood by the snack table awkwardly as the rest of the house boomed with energy. The girl subtly walked outside for a moment, wanting to escape the loud atmosphere of the party.

While outside, the girl let out a sigh. She ruffled her hair and leaned against the house, when she heard a voice talking to her.

"Hey, what're you doing out here?" A girl asked.

"I don't know, just relaxing a bit, I guess. I'm not exactly the biggest party person," Y/N replied.

"Yeah, me neither. I got dragged here by a friend. My name's Katie, how about you?"

"Y/N. Nice to meet you, Katie."

The two chatted for a long time, and eventually exchanged numbers. After a bit, Y/N decided to go back to the party and find Hailee. The time read 11:50, and the party got even more rowdy. There were strobe lights, loud music, and lots of shouting. Y/N struggled her way through the mob of people, only to find a very drunk Hailee.

"Whoa," Hailee said while stumbling her way to Y/N. She put both hands on Y/N's shoulders for stability. "I haven't seen you at all! Where were you?" Hailee shouted over the loud music.

"I was outside, but never mind that. You're drunk, c'mon, we're leaving," Y/N said as she dragged Hailee to the door. I came here to find a producer, not babysit a wasted celebrity.

"Oh, c'mon Y/N. You didn't have anything to drink?" Hailee slurred as Y/N propped her arm across her shoulders in an attempt to keep Hailee somewhat stable.

"No, I didn't have anything to drink. Now gimme your car keys, I'm driving you back to my apartment," Y/N said as she reached for Hailee's purse.

"What-I can drive! I'm sober as a judge!" Hailee remarked as she tried to grab the keys.

"No, you're not. Now, in you go," Y/N said while helping Hailee into the back seat. Y/N entered the driver's seat and started her way back home.

"Did you find a producer?" Hailee asked drowsily.

Y/N sighed. "No, but it's ok."

"Oh," Hailee simply said and then burst out laughing.

Hailee then started talking about a bunch of random things for a long time.

"Hey, Y/N?" Hailee asked as she came up close to the driver's seat.

"Yeah?" Y/N replied.

"Guess what."

Y/N let out a tired what as she tried to focus on the road.

"I'm Kate Bishop!" Hailee said cheerfully. She plopped back down in the back seat and started laughing a lot again

"Alright, we're here," Y/N said as she got out of the car.

"Huh? Where? Am I at home?" Hailee asked cluelessly while Y/N helped her out of the car.

"We're at my apartment. You're drunk and I don't know where your house is, so we'll sleep here tonight," Y/N replied.

"Ohhh, ok," Hailee said as she leaned on Y/N for support. They both walked into the apartment as Y/N led Hailee to her apartment. Y/N and Hailee entered the elevator and went to Y/N's floor.
The elevator stopped and Y/N walked Hailee out to the floor.

Hailee stumbled away from Y/N before almost falling. Luckily, Y/N caught her just in time.

"Woah, careful," Y/N said while hoisting Hailee back up. Hailee just muttered something and went back to leaning on Y/N. She could tell that Hailee was starting to get tired. Y/N led Hailee into her apartment and sat her down on her bed. She took off hers and Hailee's shoes and put Hailee under the covers.

Y/N began to walk away, when Hailee pulled her wrist and said "Wait."

"Yeah?" Y/N asked while turning around again.

"Where are you going?" Hailee asked while looking up at Y/N.

"I was just gonna shower and then sleep on the couch," Y/N replied.

"Oh. Ok," Hailee said as she yawned and drifted off to sleep. It seemed almost as if Hailee wanted to say something more. Nonetheless, Y/N smiled at the sight and decided to get ready for bed.

A/N- I am the definition of dead. I haven't updated in so long and this chapter isnt even that long 😭