Character introduction...

Kapoor Family
Meera kapoor.

She is the eldest sisters of her sibling

She is the eldest sisters of her sibling.... She takes the responsibility of her siblings as they lost their mother when they were younger....  Meera took the responsibility of her two younger sister..... she is 26 years old. She is a lawyer. A well known  and successful lawyer. She work for her sister. She wants to buy anything her sister want...  she want to spoil them and make them feel love and gave them everything they ever wanted in their life. She is very self-determined. She is very strong and compassionate. She is confident. She is powerful at her workplace as she is the boss. Make sure her sisters don't miss anything in their life. She is very protective and possessive about them. Don't messed with the Kapoor sister.  She is very strict.

Maahi Kapoor.

Maahi Kapoor. She is 22. She is the second elder sister.... She is a little rude and don't think before saying anything....  Even thought she is not the eldest she is very protective about her sisters. Can't hear a bad word about her sisters. Can make the old ladies that love to gossip to shut up in 1 second. She will humiliate anyone who humiliate her family and who try to hurt her sister. She really respect her elder sister Meera as she knows how much she did for her and Naina. She sacrifice everything for them.....

Naina Kapoor.

Naina Kapoor. She is 20 years old. The youngest one. The shy one.
Naina is actually a kind and affectionate. She is innocent. She is friendly and care about the need of others. Her sisters are scared that someone will take a advantage of her innocence. She is very ambitious. She is so caring and respect everyone. She listen to everyone.