drawing and boyfriends

Day 5

< >
Sunghoon smiled when he woke up. He was feeling extra happy today because when he woke up Niki was still cuddling him a knee over him pulling him closer.

Normally Niki would slowly back away and his grasp on Sunghoon would weaken when he would move away from Sunghoon in his sleep.

So when Niki was still hugging Sunghoon tight and cuddling him he smiled to himself. He didn't want to wake Niki up and he just wanted to cuddle and continue sleeping.

But when he heard a groan from Niki he slightly pouted.

"Honey, are you awake?"

"Obviously."

Sunghoon answered back with an attitude and he rolled his eyes.

He was pissed he couldn't cuddle Niki more. So when he tried to get up but Niki's tight grasp held him back, he blushed.

"Why are you so pissed?"

"I'm not pissed. Anyways let me go, Niki."

"No. Just tell me why."

Niki just pulled Sunghoon closer. Too close. He could feel Niki's lips laying on the back of his neck.

Sunghoon squirmed at Niki's tight hug and whimpered when he felt Niki start to kiss the back of his neck.

"Niki! I can't hide that one at all!"

Niki chuckled. His warm breath could be felt on Sunghoon's neck. He shivered at the feeling and swallowed.

"You keep missing the point of hickeys. They aren't meant to be hidden. They are to mark what is mine."

Niki spoke but everything was heard as a vibration.

Sunghoon couldn't focus with Niki being that close to him.

Yes they cuddled to sleep but they were never so close to each other that Niki's you know what was on his fucking ass and his lips were kissing his neck whenever he spoke.

"Niki g-give me just a little space."

"No. Tell me what is wrong please."

Niki started to pepper light kisses on Sunghoon's neck, not leaving any hickeys behind.

Sunghoon sighed and inhaled a large breath. He could do this. Or he thought. It was a lot harder to speak when somebody was kissing your weak spot.

"I was just p-pissed we couldn't cuddle more. But I have cuddled enough!. Time to let go!"

Niki pouted and Sunghoon could feel Niki's wet lip on his nape once again.

Niki left another hickey.

"Niki! You need to stop the ones you left yesterday, haven't even left yet!"

"But they look so cute on you. Your pale skin just makes them stand out perfectly."

Sunghoon blushed and got up from the bed when Niki finally let him go. He sighed.