Lunch Time Cuddles and Podcasts, Part One

Start from the beginning

"Damn, why did I get so lucky when it came to me getting this in bed." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before putting her hands on his chest; after which, Gabby leaned up and proceeded to kiss the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. Taking things nice and slow with her gorgeous husband, Gabby smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what she wanted to do right now; after which, Matt proceeded to pick the woman he loves up in his arms. After which, he set her down on the counter and stepped close to her at the sink. Putting his hands next to her on the counter shortly afterwards, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was incredibly happy right now. "Well, now if this isn't a nice surprise." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before feeling him put his hand on her side; after which, he tugged her body against his and just smiled due to the fact that this is everything he wants right now. Putting her hands on Matt's chest, Gabby smirked due to the fact that there was nothing more she wants to do right now; other than her cuddling up to the man she loves. "So, what led to you wearing this for me right now?" Gabby smiled as he loving husband.

"I wanted to do it, because I want you to touch me today; I want you to hold me close today, and I want to take it easy with you this afternoon." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as that most definitely is exactly what the husband wants to do. Putting his hands next to her on the counter, Matt just smiled due to the fact that there's nothing like the sight in front of him. "So, I can only assume that you have a lot of stress right now?" Gabby took a breath as Matt asked her whether she was a bit stressed right now, as that most definitely was the case. "I just..." Gabby sighed as she looked up at the man she loves. "I don't like how I have to think about that now, because it's something that's on my mind." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving his hands to her sides; after which, he tugged her body against his chest. At the same time, Gabby put her hands on his muscular chest. Bending down, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is something that he wants to do right now. He wants to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves, and he wants to make sure that she just takes it easy right now. "As long as we take it easy, and we relax with each other."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, she wrapped her arms around his back and just smiled due to the fact that this is everything that she wants right now (but you already knew that). Putting his hands on her arms, Matt smiled as he ran his hands down her arms and then kissed her forehead softly. "I just wish you could wear your boxers right now." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that. "And why can't I strip down to my boxers?" Gabby laughed as Matt asked her why he can't strip down, which is due to the fact that he has to bring their dishes downstairs; oh, and he has to do the dishes. "Someone needs to do the dishes, and it isn't going to be me now that I'm wearing this; and because I don't want to see anybody that's downstairs right now. Well, maybe the boys but..." Leaning in, Matt proceeded to kiss the woman he loves; in the process, he shut her up and just made sure that she stayed calm (which she needed to do right now). "Hey, it's okay; and I understand what you're trying to tell me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case.

"Thanks for not making me explain it all." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before proceeding to push a strand of hair behind her ear; after which, he put his hand on the side of her face and stroked her cheek. After which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly once again. "Baby, I will always be here for you; and I promise that we're going to take it easy and just relax." Gabby agreed with Matt (again) before smirking due to the fact that she's ready to just hold her close, and that was exactly what Matt wanted to do too after all. Getting close to Gabby (as he knew that she wanted him to hold her close), Matt smirked as he hugged her; at the same time, Gabby wrapped her arms around his back as she laid her head down on his heart. Kissing her forehead, Matt smiled due to the fact that this is just what he needs to do for his beautiful wife. He needs to hold her close, and he needs to make sure that they just take it easy with each other; while she also breathes, and just relaxes due to the fact that she's pregnant with their baby girl Bella Marie. And let's just say that Matt is falling more and more in love each and every time he thinks about it, which is constantly right now.

"So, listen; what do you say we get you in bed, then you can relax as we eat lunch with each other?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her that, because that most definitely was exactly what she wanted to do right now; she wanted to cuddle up to the man she loves, and she wants to just have a nice lunch with the man she loves. "You want to help me down? You know that it's getting hard for me to get down from the counter, which is why you really need to stop that." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, before helping her down; after which, he set her down on the ground and stepped close to her. After which, he wrapped his arms around her and then cuddled up to her. Wrapping her arms around his back, Gabby smiled as she looked up at the man she loves and then kissed him softly; and that's what led to Matt taking things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams, his gorgeous wife Gabriela Casey. "God, I love you so much. And I am so glad that this is exactly what we're going to do. We're just going to take it easy, and we're going to hold each other close in bed; and that's exactly what you need to do right now, because you're pregnant." Gabby agreed with Matt.

"I know." Matt smiled at the woman he loves, before extending his hand so that Gabby can grab it; and let's just say that was exactly what Gabby did shortly after he extended his hand, because she wanted to follow her husband back to bed. Then, they'll be able to cuddle up to each other; but with only her just wearing lingerie, not that Gabby isn't going to try and change Matt's mind. "So, you sure that I can't convince you to get undressed, and just wear your boxers as we cuddle in bed and have lunch?" Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, as that most definitely isn't something that he was going to do; and that was due to the fact that he needs to go downstairs. "Maybe I can do something in the middle. Something that you will enjoy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, ready to cuddle up to her man in whatever he's going to wear; but she sure does hope that he's just going to wear his boxers, because that is going to be really sexy. But that's not what Matt's going to do, because he needs to wear something that's appropriate for when he goes downstairs to bring their plates downstairs to the kitchen; something that she knows that she'll like right now.