𝟎𝟒﹞reunion

Start from the beginning

"Me? Nerves? I was simply just stating the truth," Isagi replied, brutally.

Honestly... what happened to Isagi.

"You know, you should really divert your attention fully on me," Isagi commented. "You're full of openings since you've never had your guard up."

Barou was frightened. For the first time in his life... he was getting dominated. Someone was finally able to assert domination over him.

This can't be, it's only been a few days and this donkey is... different. He changed.

  Isagi was happy; excited. He was so overjoyed to see his opponent's face that was filled with fear and shock. But soon then noticed this was getting no where, he knew Nagi will be able to escape past Naruhaya. Therefore he used his right foot and directly passed the ball towards Nagi. Which it perfectly lined up with his teammate's left foot. Receiving the ball with his left foot, Nagi quickly kicked the ball softly so it's able to bounce back to his opposing foot and started dribbling left and right, in hopes of getting pass Naruhaya. Expectedly he was easy to get pass, but as dribbling the ball and moving forwards to the goal. Suddenly he heard someone's footsteps behind him.

Since when did that energetic idiot catch up? Was I mistaken for holding back?

Nagi, who was stuck in his state of thought for too long, realized his opponent was closing in when it came to distance. He didn't panic but took a small glance to his right and saw his teammate giving him a reassuring smile. Though he didn't like the thought of passing, he knew it was for the better. Hence he shifted the ball's movement and lightly kicked it to his left foot. Shortly, he passed the ball to his teammate.

Isagi received the pass delicately as his precision of trying to manipulate his body and shoot the ball into the goal was interrupted by his fellow friend and teammate, Nagi. He was desperate to shoot a goal, in which made Isagi cackle a bit. It wasn't out of pity nor sympathy, Isagi just liked how Nagi wasn't... well, lazy for once. For this reason he passed the ball back to Nagi. But this pass was different instead of it smoothly rolling on the field towards the direction it wad meant to go, it went up, it was like going up a slope. The glimpse of this made him and Nagi happy; mostly Nagi.

Jumping upwards as he lifted his left leg and bent his right leg – so he was able to take control of the ball using his left foot. The soccer ball flawlessly without a hint of inaccuracies landed on his foot and he, whom had full control of his body used it to his advantage. In conclusion he kicked the ball to the right; quickly yet carefully moving his body sideways and straightened his right leg, which led to him scoring an amazing goal while 'floating' in the air.

The score was now 2-1.

  A couple of goals later, the round finally came to an end. Leaving Barou and Naruhaya losing a 5-2. Honestly... who would've known that their previous match and their encounter with Itoshi Rin would change Isagi this much.

"Well that was a hassle," Nagi opined with a small sigh."It was even worst that they were extremely boring and dull to play against."

"Now.. now, you don't have to be so harsh when it comes to how you word things," Isagi mentioned.

...

Isagi sighed. "Yeah, alright they were pretty boring, entirely because I expected better from a self claimed king."

"Mhm... so who shall we pick; I'm fine with any just get this over with," Nagi yawned. Doing some stretches to keep him awake.

"Barou, we choose you," Isagi stated while reaching his hand out to his new found teammate.

He rejected Isagi's hand, of course. "I don't need your pity, goddamnit"

"You'll need us to survive, don't you?" Isagi inquired. "Now c'mon it doesn't hurt to cooperate plus we really need to get going."

Really, what happened to him.

After that small talk, the trio made their way through the automated doors and back to their respective dorm. Meanwhile...

"Fuck... fuck..." Naruhaya muttered. He started punching the ground and tears flowing down his eyes.

"This really is the end for me, huh."

...

The speakers suddenly made a noise."Hey kid, it's time to leave."

It was Ego.

──── BACK WITH THE TRIO

Arriving at their room, Isagi was the first one to enter. When everyone enters the room all their eyes averted towards the single bed.

"Call dibs on the single bed!" Nagi yelled without hesitation.

"No, I'll be taking it," Barou responded immediately in a rude tone.

This went on for a while and soon broke out as a pillow fight. Pillows were flying everywhere; one of them almost managed to hit Isagi too, well... unintentionally.

But I want the single bed too...

The fight went on for a while until they all realized the mess they made. Nagi and Isagi didn't really think much of it but... Barou, he was furious. As soon as he saw the pillows scattered everywhere across the room he completely lost it. He began cleaning and tidying up the room.

"He's like a maid," Nagi observed.

"I'm just surprised he would be like this," Isagi said in which led him in letting out a small giggle. "Well we should be heading to grab some dinner." Nagi didn't say a word but instead he just nodded.

  Making their way to the cafeteria, their walk was   quite awkward since no one was willing to utter word. Highly because they are completely drained from having two matches in a day. After walking for a bit, approximately 3 - 5 minutes, they finally had arrived. The both of them ran towards the machines and grabbed their dinner before placing it down on a table. About to sit down and enjoy their nutritious meal, a disturbance appeared,

"Nagi?"
────
1513 words.

HI , im so sorry for the inconvenience btw, I accidentally clicked the publish button when this was a draft , but as compensation I finally got the motivation and finished this chapter and again i'm very sorry. I hoped you enjoy this chapter and please do tell me your opinions , criticism etc. on this ch !! stay safe :)