home • [[seongjoong]]

pairing: seonghwa+ hongjoong
about: lonely seonghwa gets unexpected cuddles from hongjoong who always never comes home (stays late night at studio)
fluff

with a sigh, seonghwa finishes up washing and drying the last plate. this was yet another night hongjoong hadn't been home. the members were deeply concerned and always wanted hongjoong to come home; but no one's feelings could compare to seonghwa's.

done with the dishes, he makes his way up to check on the members. most of them were already asleep except for wooyoung. he was worried about hongjoong again too, seonghwa supposed.

he caught his attention before the eldest could leave the room. "is he back yet?" the younger asked, rubbing his tired eyes. hwa gave him a comforting smile that eased wooyoung of his worries, "not yet. but im sure he's fine..." at least he hoped he was fine, he continues, "get some sleep woo. he'll be back." the younger nods giving his hyung a half smile before turning back to lay down before saying good night.

exhausted and full of worry, seonghwa forced himself to sleep but couldn't. the empty feeling of the room haunts him once again.
he sighs staring into the dark loneliness of the room, he so desperately needed the feel of hongjoong's presence. he was lonely.

eventually hwa fell asleep some time around the middle of the night. if he had stayed up a bit more, he would have the chance to see hongjoong checking in on the sleeping members and eventually tip-toeing his way into their room making sure not to awake the older.

the short male stares at the other with soft eyes. it made him even happier seeing hwa sleeping and not worrying over him so much that it kept him up but little did he know.

the older slowly bent down and let his lips make contact with seonghwa's warm, soft skin. "goodnight hwa." he whispers softly, making the older smile softly in his sleep.

he made his way to his bed but assumed it would be better sleeping with hwa. again he crept over to hwa's bed and got in behind him making sure not to make a sound. feeling brave he wrapped his arms around the sleeping boy, finally feeling at home even though he was there. hwa blushes lightly, "you're finally home." he hums with a mumble. "yes i am." the shorter mumbles snuggling into seonghwa as his eyelids grow even heavier.

"i love you." but the other was fast asleep which made hwa sigh with a smile before yawning and falling asleep.

hongjoong was home.

at last.

🦋 the end 🦋