The loner part 6

Im sorry for not updating for a while now. I've been busy lately. So let me know what yall think below in the comments :) enjoy!!
--------------------------

Rainbow walked into the classroom, her head down, hood up.

She went to her seat and sat down. She put her head down in her arms.

"Rainbow??".

Rainbow's head shot up quickly. Her eyes met with green. Applejack was sitting in front of her. The girls were looking at her.

Rainbow gave a small wave.

"What's wrong babe??", Applejack asked quietly.

Rainbow looked down wordlessly.

She suddenly felt arms wrap around her waist. Turning her head she saw Applejack.

The blonde kissed her cheek.

"Hey".

Rainbow looked away.

"Hi".

"What's wrong??", she heard Applejack ask.

"Nothing", she said quietly.

Applejack ran her hand over her shoulder. Rainbow just opened her book bag and took out her notebook.

Applejack watched her draw for a few minutes. Soon the bell rang. Everyone got up and walked to their first period.

Applejack kissed Rainbow goodbye on the cheek.

"Call me if ya need me, kay??".

Rainbow nodded.

They went their own way to get to class.
----------------------------

Applejack walked through the hall, looking for Rainbow Dash. It was the end of the day.

Applejack walked around the school. She couldn't find her anywhere.

"Are are you Rainbow?", she asked outloud.

Suddenly she heard, "I-I'm over here".

AJ turned around. She gasped. Rainbow stood there, bruised up, her closed wrinkled, she was sporting a black eye and a bruise on her cheek and arms.

Running up to her she took her in her arms.

"What happened??. Who did this??", she asked.

Rainbow hugged her, burying her head in Applejack's shirt.

Applejack felt Rainbow's shaking. Looking down she saw Rainbow was crying.

"Hey, it's alright. I've gotcha".

Applejack wrapped her tan arms around her, comforting her girlfriend.

After a while Rainbow stopped crying. She pulled away. Applejack looked down at her, wiping the girl's tears away.

"It's alright. C'mon. Let's go ta mah house".

Rainbow nodded. They girls left the school. They drive down to Applejack's house.

Walking in Applejack took Rainbow by the hand and dragged her to the bathroom.

"Okay", Applejack said.

She lifted Rainbow up on the sink counter.

"Take off your shirt", she said.

Rainbow did as told. She slipped her shirt off. Applejack looked at the bruises that covered her skinny body.