🥰❤️THE ROYAL LADIES❤️🥰

Začít od začátku

His head hurt at the mere thought and he heard Subhadra,"If you're praised for maintaining your four brothers United, then my husband must have been given the title of Crown Prince already for taking care of his 100 brothers, their needs and also one sister! That's a plus point. He can understand women's emotions more than you because he has taken care of his sister very well. Me too!".

Hastinapur Sabha trembled on hearing the voice of Subhadra. It was eerily calm and cheery which made Yudhistir bristle within himself. He looked at her emotionlessly but smiling serenely at Pandavas she turned towards the King and Queen casting a daring glance at everyone.

Pitamah Bheeshma gave one narrowed eye look saying,"What if something goes wrong?" Subhadra wants to kick everyone for their insensitivity. She smiled again with great difficulty saying,"And why would you assume anything bad will happen? We're talking about Kuru princes here! They won't make any mistakes. Even if they made any, please this is their first time and surely there would have been several mistakes when Prince Yudhistir did it on his first time!" Dronacharya said,"When Yudhistir organised, he was only 17 years old. So we don't mind!"

Subhadra exclaimed,"Yes exactly! You hadn't given any chance to Elder Kaurav Prince to organise anything. Even if anything bad happens, I'll announce to the guests about the partiality that happened to my husband and offer my heartfelt apologies!" The stunned people didn't react for a few minutes. It was Yudhistir who broke the silence. He stood up with folded hands saying,"I think Princess Subhadra is right, Maharaj! This time me and my brothers follow whatever Duryodhan says!"

Subhadra smirked but winced when Arjun shouted,"Bhrata! What in the name of God you're talking about? It has always been you, Bhrata!" Yudhistir tried to control his brothers except Sahadev who sat calmly without any tantrums. Subhadra exclaimed,"Wow, Prince Yudhistir! If it had been my husband he would just have to look and all his 100 brothers would recoil. Seems like your brothers don't obey you often like it is said outside! Pity!" Kaurav brothers mentally cheered for their sister-in-law ! Wow, they never knew their talkative monkey sister-in-law was this mature!

Finally Maharaj Dhritarashtra announced,"This time, Eldest of Kaurav Duryodhan will overlook the ceremony and Pandavas will follow his instructions! Sabha dismissed!" Bheem, Arjun and Nakul glared at Subhadra who politely bowed and smiled sheepishly at them. She waved at Sahadev who chuckled at her and waved back. Such a little monkey she is! No wonder Bhrata Duryodhan always bickers with her.

Duryodhan raised from his seat motioning his brothers to move outside. He couldn't believe he had got to arrange everything. He took a deep breath before a childish happy smile broke on his face. He looked towards his wife who was on her way to her chamber.

He followed her and when she entered inside, he carried her from back circling her making Subhadra scream. Maids who saw this, blushed and stuttered in shock. Prince Duryodhan never entered his wife's chamber. They all hurriedly went away giggling too much with one maid winking playfully at Subhadra who was blushing brightly.

She slapped his arm saying,"Arya! What was that?" Duryodhan who was in a happy mood didn't even acknowledge any maids or anyone. He held her shoulders saying,"You..you gave me the most precious gift! Nobody gave me the responsibility but you made them give me! It's... I'm so happy! Thank you so much!" Subhadra watched her tough and cruel husband tearing up slightly. Her heart bloomed softly on seeing his vulnerability. She said,"Arya, It's okay! I'm your wife! I'll always be by your side! Now go and make the preparations. I don't want any Pandavas to mock me if you make any mistakes!"

Duryodhan's heart constricted. He looked so lost for a moment. Yep, now his wife's reputation is in stake. The woman who supported him... He nodded his head and said,"Okay! Take some rest! I'll meet my brothers!" As though understanding his inner turmoil, Subhadra called her man who was moving outside. When he turned, she blushed prettily at his intense look but said,