Message 01

From: Arce Raiven Writes
To: Pewpewpew
Date: April 23, 2023

                              _______
_________________|.           |________________
_________________Message_________________
                            |_______|

Dear Pewpewpew,

   Our first met in school was really nice. The first time I saw you, I find you as intimidating and genius because of your eyes and your actions. I glanced at you because of so many reason. First is I was curious about you. Second is I want to know more about you. Third is I want to be friend with you. Approaching you was really hard because I'm nervous and shy at the same time but yeah, I did it!

   For the past month, I know you more. You opened up your family matters to us and there I am, listening to it. I can describe you as a smart, strong, loving and independent woman. Smart because you are really studying hard and you have overflowing knowledge, eager to gain knowledge and share wisdom to others. Strong because despite of the problems you are facing of right now, you're still there, standing and ready to fight. Loving because you are a loving daughter to your mother and loving friend to me, I know you are not comfortable in voicing out your feelings but your action shows. Independent because you can do things that dependent person cannot do, one of it is to rode a bus. I admire you for being you.

   You are a "straight to the point" person. You will spoke what you can see about a person without hesitation.

   Earlier this morning, I asked you if I can take a picture of the formula in Statistics and probability but I was shocked by your answer. I loss my words and doubted myself. Am I really abusive to other people kindness? Am I a user? I stayed quiet and think of it the whole second period, I skipped recess because I was occupied by my thoughts. Then the realization hits me. Maybe I am one of them. I am writing this in tears. I want to apologize and thank you. I am really sorry if you think that I was using you in academic matters. Maybe, I was not aware of it. But to be honest, my feelings to you are genuine and no bad intentions. Thank you. Thank you for making me realized of my blind spot. Now, I can say that I will do my best to be indipendent. Little by little, one by one, I can do it.

   I was rooting for your success. I was praying that god will give you all the good things you deserve. Months are approaching and at June starts, we can see you anymore. Don't worry I will still communicate with you. I hope you still remember me, okay?

I learned and realized a lot of things in life. One of it is don't depend your life to someone, if they leave then let them be. Your quote really hits me "Try new things, don't make assumptions that you can make it. If you want it then get it."

Pewpewpew, is an independent woman with dreams.

Ps. I love you as a friend.

Sincerely yours,
Arce Raiven Writes