Late night drive

Indigo threw on her motorcycle helmet and started to drive. It was about 10 pm but that didn't matter. Indigo and Sugarcoat had an argument earlier this afternoon. It was kinda stupid and honestly felt unnecessary. Either way Indigo felt the need to see her.

Indigo pulled up to her driveway to see her parents'car was gone. Sugarcoat's light was turned on though. Indigo climbed up onto the roof and opened the window. Sugarcoat jumped and turned around. "Indigo! What the hell are you doing here?" Sugarcoat asked in her normal blunt tone. Sugarcoat walked over and helped indigo in. "I came to talk to you.." Indigo said still holding a sugarcoat's hand. "I want to apologize.." Indigo looked into Sugarcoat's eyes. It looked like she had been crying. "Ok..go on" Sugarcoat said. Indigo took a deep breath. "I..Can we go for a ride?" Sugarcoat raised an eyebrow. "You aren't trying to kidnap me are you?". "No! Of course not! Just come with me?" Indigo asked again. clasping her hands together.

Sugarcoat nodded and silently followed Indigo out the window. "Can't we just use the door..?" Sugarcoat said breaking the silence. "I didn't really think of that" Indigo replied with a chuckle. Sugarcoat stepped out of the window to the roof and slid down into Indigo's arm blushing. "Do you do this often?". Indigo snorted. "I'm not a creep sugar". Sugarcoat shrugged. Indigo hopped down to the ground and opened her arms to catch Sugarcoat. "I don't remember you being this strong.." Sugarcoat said blushing again. Indigo smirked. "I'm used to holding you at this point". Sugarcoat placed her feet on the ground and looked at Indigo. "You're annoying".

Indigo hopped onto her bike and gave Sugarcoat an extra helmet. Sugarcoat sat behind Indigo and wrapped her arms around her waist. Indigo started driving till they reached a quiet area. "Why did you want to go for a ride?" Sugarcoat asked. getting off the bike. "Well uh,I want to apologize" Indigo put her hand behind her head. "I know that" Sugarcoat replied. "Ok,I'm really sorry for getting mad at you for no reason..I know you were just trying to cheer me up but I just got mad and-" Sugarcoat pressed her finger onto Indigo's lips shushing her. "Be quiet" Sugarcoat said. "I was being kinda annoying. I can see why you would be upset" Sugarcoat smiled. "So you forgive me?" Indigo said. Sugarcoat pushed herself up and pressed her lips against Indigo's. "I'll take that was a yes" Indigo smirked. Sugarcoat just smiled and nodded. "We really should talk about it though.." Indigo said frowning. "Shh..We can talk tomorrow".