Ep.1 "Running Into A Stranger"

{Monday Morning, sunny day}

Eddie's pov:
I fix my hat and walk out the doors of my post office. I began to happily stroll down the neighborhood, delivering mail and packages to everyone. I got distracted by my watch. I began watching it tick as I walked. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. It was Frank! I stumbled over and fell onto them.

We both hit the floor. Frank let out a grunt. "I'm so very sorry!" I said, quickly getting back on my feet and putting my hand out for them. They stood up and dusted themself before rolling their eyes with a scoff. "Pay attention the next time you're walking around people." they said rudely. "My apologies, I got distracted. Wait. How come I have to watch where I'm going when you could have moved?" I asked. "I-uh...no reason! I just saw a butterfly and forgot I was walking!" They argued. "I didn't mean that in a rude way, sorry if I made it seem like that." I apologized again. "No, you're actually surprisingly understanding and very forgiving." They stated.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes. Now, I must be on my way- Oh my...I didn't realize you dropped all of your mail."

"Huh? Oh! No no I'm fine don't worry! This happens very often!"

"You sure you don't want help?"

"Yes I'm sure don't worry about me!"

"Hm. Okay then."

Frank had glared at me then walked away, not looking back. I picked up the letters and put them back in my bag. 'Well they sure were angry.' I thought to myself before walking to the next house.

{time skip}

Frank's pov:
"Yeah, and then I ran into the mailman who wasn't watching where he was going!" I said to Julie. She doesn't mind me constantly ranting about how terrible my days have been. "Oof! Did he apologize?" She asked. "Well yes, many times. It was actually kind of cute how he made sure to apologize." I replied. "Oooh~ does my little grumpy pal have a crush on the mailman?~" Julie teased me. "No! I would never have such foolish feelings for such a clumsy mailman!" I said, making hand gestures as I spoke. "Mhm sure. I don't believe you!" She said happily.

I crossed my arms. "I probably won't even talk to that man ever again!" I stated. The doorbell rang and in came Wally Darling with someone behind him. "Hi, Wally and Eddie!" Julie said, waving at them both. "Hey friends! I don't think I have introduced you guys to the mailman, Eddie," Wally said. "This is Eddie, please be kind towards him. He may just seem like the mailman you see most of the time but he's a very kind person!" He said, patting the mailman's back. Eddie waved nervously. "Why hello Eddie! Would like to join us for a cup of tea?" Julie asked before looking at me then winking.

"I'd be delighted to join but I have things to do. Maybe another time though!" He replied. "Thank you for the offer though." Julie smiled. "Oh no problem! You're welcome here anytime!" She said. Wally sat the table and Eddie walked out the door. "Seriously Julie?!" I glared at her. "What did I do?" She asked. "Did you seriously try to invite the mailman into this?!" I stared at her as I spoke. "Pfft! No.? Well...okay yes. I just think it'd be nice if you two had a nice conversation!" Julie stated. "Calm down ladies, it's just the mailman." Wally interrupted. "Did you just call me a lady!?" I yelled. "It's a joke, Frank. Do you know what that is?" Wally teased.

I groaned. I was not attracted to that dumb, clumsy, stupid, handsome, and...cute mailman. UGH I COULD PUNCH HIM IF I WANTED! He isn't all that special! Gosh, why would I be in the likes of Eddie?! He's too clumsy and dumb for me!

(Bug Note:okay so chapter may be longer than usual so just enjoy that. Please do not mind any bad grammar! My spelling and stuff isn't that good but I promise I'll get better!:o])