PROLOGUE

Catalina and Carlos have always been super close, even before they started dating. They met before they could even walk due to their families being so close to each other. Their families had always secretly hoped for the pair to get together, so you can imagine their excitement when they announced they were dating.

The pair had got together in 2009 when they were both 15 years old. They both always had a secret crush on each other, but never told each other as they didn't want to ruin their friendship.

They were always side by side, their families took vacations together and always supported each other with Carlos' racing and Catalinas football matches.

Catalina was the oldest of three children. She had one younger brother, and one younger sister. Her brother, Diego Fernandez, was also into football like her and followed her footsteps to real madrid before he got transferred to barcelona. Their sister on the other hand, Lana, was interested in becoming a model as she was always into fashion. She also posts a few vlogs for her youtube channel. Carlos also had two sisters, Blanca and Ana who also loved being with Catalina.

Both families thought that Carlos and Catalina would always last and they were right. They were that couple in romance books that everyone wanted to be. They've always supported everything they did, Catalina tried to go to every race he had and Carlos tried to watch every match she had. And if he couldn't do it in person, he'd watch it on tv.

Everyone always assumed that they would eventually end and that their love for each other would fade, but they were all wrong. Their love only grew stronger everyday and nothing was stepping in the way between the couple. Some would even say that she was the complete opposite of her lover Carlos, which wasn't entirely wrong. While she was hot headed and intense on the pitch, Carlos was loving and caring. But you know what they say, opposite attract.

While Carlos was building a career for himself on the track, Catalina made a name for name for herself on the pitch. She went from being the golden child to the star girl to Reina Del Campo meaning queen of the pitch. She did whatever it took to become the best of the best. She became of the face of women's football and became known as the worlds best striker.

All while having Carlos Sainz by her side, supporting her in every step she took.

~

AUTHORS NOTE:
men and women can play football together without it being dangerous

i'm so bad at writing the prologues IM SORRY