~𝑨𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔~

Start from the beginning

Karan - Thank you! Thank you so much, dadiji! (Emotionally) Aap jante nahi hain ki..ki aapne mujhe kya diya hai! Thank you dadiji, bhaiya aur bhabhi!

Maula Maula re
Shukr tera maula re
Roobaru hua mera yaar

Suhasini smiled and hugged Karan with all her love. Karan broke the hug and both Karan & Monami touched Suhasini's feet. She placed her palms on their heads respectively and blessed them with all her love. They went to ParKha and were about to touch their feet when ParKha stopped them. Param hugged Karan & Barkha hugged Monami and congratulated both of them.

Baby - Yay! Ab Dr. Girl meri chachi banengi!

Ho..
Sajde mein tere hi
Jhuk jaon main sada
Teri hi bahoon mein
Ho jaon laapata

Baby expressed her excitement and clapped her hands. All chuckled seeing the little kiddos happiness, while Monami & Karan blushed as they heard Monami being addressed as 'chachi'.

In the evening, everyone was seated in the living room with a cup of hot kadak tea in their hands which was made by Barkha. General conversations on some general topics was going on when Suhasini observed Monami looking here and there, checking out her soon to-be home.

Chayian ho dhoop ho
Rasta bhi ho naya
Humko ab kaisa darr
Sang jo hai tu chala

Suhasini - Karan, kya tum yaha baithe ho?! Jao jakar Monami ko pura ghar to dikha do!

Barkha - Haan, kabse bechari utaavli baithi hai apne hone wale sasural ke tour ke liye. Jao jao!

Karan and Monami blushed slightly with their heads hung low. Karan stood & insisted Monami for the house tour to which she enthusiastically agreed.

Ho..ab tere sare hi
Gum hai mere
Ab meri khusiyan
Teri hai sada

First, as Karan wanted...took Monami in his room and while Monami was appreciating the simplicity of the room, Karan came and back hugged her. She smiled and kept her palms on his arms reciprocating the affection. Karan came closer and puts his chin on Monami's shoulder and kissed her cheek.

Karan - Congratulations soon to be Ardhangini ji!

Monami (shyly) - Congratulations to you too, soon to be Patidev!

Tu hai mera khuda
Ab na hona juda
Karde karam ki
Dil yeh chain payega

Monami & Karan stared into each other's eyes and then burst out laughing on their own excitement. Karan freed her from his grip, and both settled on Karan's bed. Monami roamed her eyes through every corner of the room and found that everything was very light colored & subtle.

Monami - Karan, tumhare room mein sab kuchh light wheatish ya fir white color ka hi kyu hai?

Karan - Rani Sahiba, I like such subtle things. But don't worry, aap jaise changes chahe bata sakti hain. Ab ye humara room ho jaega, to sab cheezein aapki pasand ki hi hongi!

Monami (acting to think) - Hmm...filhaal to bus mujhe ek change ka besabri se intezaar hai!

Karan (confused) - Kaunse change ka?

Monami (deeply) - Humara boyfriend-girlfriend se Husband-wife banne ka change!

Maula Maula re...

Karan smiled sweetly and encircled his arm on her waist and pulled her closer. Her hands went to his chest and was balancing herself. They shared a deep eye lock witnessing the wait & the love they have for each other. Slowly the distance between them started to decrease and soon they were seen sharing a sweet kiss filled with pure love.

Karan - Accha ye bataiye Rani Sahiba, ki jab main itna dara hua tha to aapko kis baat par hansi aa rahi thi?

Monami (cheekily) - Mujhe to Dadiji ka decision pehle se hi pata tha. And you know what, my Khadoos Shergill looks the cutest when scared!

Saying so, she pulled his cheeks hard making him frowned.

Karan (faking his sadness) - Ye sahi hai, shaadi hui nahi ki tumhare liye aur mere gharwalon ke liye main to paraya hi ho gaya hoon!

Monami smiled & flipped her hair in attitude and Karan just shook his head in disbelief.

Shukr tera maula re
Roobaru hua mera yaar

Later, Karan took Monami to every corner of their house and introduced her with everything. Monami loved how minimalistic & lavish his home or say her soon to-be Sasural appears. She mentally admired how beautifully and efficiently Barkha has handled and placed everything. Even the small details on the vase were chosen in order to compliment the color of the wall.

Soon they were again seated in the living room, but this time the situation was totally parallel. This time, Monami was the one who was interacting, talking, gossiping & laughing with everyone and Karan was the one who was just adoring the bond which grew between his Rani Saheba & his family, that too in such short span of time. Baby was settled on Karan's lap and was not missing any chance to pass teasing looks to her Chachu.

Ho..
Maula Maula re
Shukr tera maula re
Roobaru hua mera yaar

Suhasini (to Barkha) - Barkha, zara tum jakar shagun ka samaan le aao. Abhi to Monami bhi yahi hai, Karan bhi aur hum bhi. Aaj hi roka kar lete hain! Fir pata nahi kab mulaqaat hogi.

Karan, Param & Barkha happily agreed to Suhasini's decision, but Monami seemed lost. Barkha was about to go to fetch the Shagun material, when she halted listening to Monami's voice.

Monami - Maaf kijiyega dadiji magar main ye roka nahi kar sakti!

This statement of Monami was definitely a big shocker for everyone, especially Karan. It felt as if earth slided from beneath his feet and many negative thoughts started occupying his mind. BBut shrugging off everything, he calmed his racing heart and stepped ahead to question her.

---------------------------------
Thanks for reading!
DO VOTE & COMMENT! DO DROP IN SOME INLINE COMMENTS TOO<3

From now on the updates might be more slow as I'm too much busy in my studies and my personal life!