Chapter 6

Alexa's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to find my little sister wide eyed just staring at me. It took me a while to realize that I had fallen asleep on the living room floor with my best friend and my body ached all over. My back hurt like crap. I looked over at Molly who was on the ground still sleeping. I laughed to myself then looked back at my little sis. Her blue eyes were still looking at me. I stood up and stretched, It felt so good my body was really stiff.

"Heather would you like something to eat honey?"

"yes please!"

"Ok go wait in the kitchen i'll be there in a second ok."

She slowly nodded her head and turned to head towards the kittchen. I looked at the clock it was only 8:30 so that gave me plenty of time to make breakfast and get ready to go and hang out with Richard. I bent down toward Molly who was snoring so loudly. I tried to shakeing her but she was still asleep.

Finally I had an idea. I ran to the Kitchen and grabbed cup and filled it up with ice cold water. I ran back out to the living room and dumped it on her face.

She sat straighet up and screamed, then she turned her attention towards me. I was laughing so hard my sides were hurting and tears were streaming down my face.

"Alexa Brooke you are so DEAD!"

I looked up and saw Molly lunging at me and before I knew it I was on the ground with a pillow being stuffed on my face. I shrieked and kicked Molly off of me. By this time we were on  the floor laughing. It felt good to laugh after having such an awful day yesterday, but I was happy the new day had come. After laughing some more I made us all chocolate pancakes and then I said goodbye to Molly before I ran upstairs and got ready.

Heather was going to stay at her friends house the whole day so the evening worked out quite nicley after I got ready I walked Heather next door to her friends and made my way over to go see Richard.

Once I approached the house I noticed there was another car in the parking lot. Oh god Brittany was here, the girl who made my life as miserable as possible. I knocked on the door praying that it would be Richard to answer it and no one else. But of course he didn't instead it was Derek.

My heart sank when I saw his face.I really didn't wan to see him not after yesterday. No ones ever hurt me so bad, not even Brittany. But instead it was my best friend the person who you put all your trust into and he let me down.

all of the sudden I was in a warm embrace. His arms were wrapped around my waist and he was hugging me so tightly I could hardly breath.His hug made me more angry towards him. If he thought I was going to forgive him just like that he was wrong dead wrong

"Al im soo sorry please....."

But I cut him off. I pushed him away with all my strength ( im really weak so it took all i had) He stumbled backwards and stared at me in complete shock. "Save your Crap for someone else im just here to see Richard." I clenched my jaw as I just glared at him,. Brittany came up him and started "kissing him roughly out of no were."

It always bothered me whenever she would kiss him I don't know why it just would. I turned away trying to hide the hurt that was so obviously written on my face. When she was done kissing him she turned towards me and smirked. 

"Oopppps sorry Alexa I didn't see you there."I just rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw harder trying not to say anything to her. She wasn't worth it and I wasn't about to give her the satisfaction of fighting back. Suddenly I felt big arms wrap around my waist and was pulled into another embrace but this time it was Richard.