Chapter Two: Breakfast and amusement parks

°Artemis°
The next morning, I got up and felt so refreshed, for a reason I didn't know. I got changed into a cute outfit.

I just finished my hair when I got a text

(Skater Girl 💚)
Hey! So, if you haven't eaten already how does breakfast sound? We can head to a cute cafe I found if that is okay with you :)

I found myself smiling at the text before responding.

(Me)
Hey! I would love to go get something to eat! I'll pick you up from the hotel! Be there in 20 minutes :)

I grab my purse and leave the apartment, getting in my Jeep and started on the way to the hotel I know the NXT stars are staying at. As I pull up I can see Brianna. I pull in front of her and smiles when she gets in. "Good morning!" She says, already seeming chipper even at 10 in the morning. "Good morning!" I say, happy to see my friend.

We talked the whole way to the cafe as she gave me directions to it. We got sat down and were able to look over the menu. "So, tell me about yourself Artemis, all I know is your brother is Johnny," she says, giving me a smile that makes my heart skip a beat. "Well, I was born in Lakewood, Ohio just like my brother. I love Disney, Harry Potter, IT, Marvel, and The Vampire Diaries. I've been training to be a wrestler since I was 6 years old. I have only been in one relationship that was serious, and that was with Randy Orton. It didn't end well..." At that I looked down, smiling a bit at her though. As she goes to respond our waitress comes up and asks for our order, I order a caramel iced coffee and she orders a mocha iced coffee. After the waitress leaves she smiles a bit, "I'm sorry, we like a lot of the same things though! But I hope you have been healing." She says, giving me a reassuring smile. I smile and then we get asked for our orders, I order pancakes with hash browns and bacon and she orders an omelette. We continue talking and once we are finished we head back to the car.

"Hey, I wasn't planning on doing anything today so you want to go to Universal?" I ask, hoping she would say yes. She nods and I smile and we head to the amusement park.

I get my pass out of the car and we head through security and into city walk before heading to Universal Studios. We wait to get her ticket and we get through the gates. I smile at her and we head off, going to Bourne first and wait for the show. "I hope this is okay, I love this show," I say and smile. "I love the Jason Bourne movies so I'm excited," she replies, smiling too. We get lead into the show and we sit down and enjoy the show.

Once it was done and we head back on Hollywood BLVD we see Beetlejuice and I drag Brianna over. "Why hello, what's your guys names?" Beetlejuice asked. "I'm Artemis and she's Brianna," I said, smiling. "Well it's so nice to see two lovely living souls, how about a picture?" He asks. We agree and pose with him before leaving. We find the kids area. "Can we meet Donkey!" I ask, wanting to see my favorite character. She nods and we head to his meet and greet and get in line. Once it was our time we went up. "Why hello there! What's your names?" Donkey asks. "I'm Artemis and she's Brianna! I'm from Ohio and she's from Chicago!" I say, totally excited to see him
"Oh, well it's amazing to meet you!" He says. We talk a bit more before getting a picture and leaving. We get on Men In Black, I beat her of course, then we headed to the Harry Potter world. We all into Diagon Alley and she is just in shock. "You want to get a wand?" I ask. She nods quickly and I bring her to Ollivanders. Of course we do the show and she gets picked. The wand that gets picked is a gorgeous vine wood with a green crystal at the end. Brianna smiles and I buy it for her, much to her protests. We go on the gringotts ride which she loved. Then it's time for lunch. "Now that it's lunch time, how do you feel about Italian?" I ask. "Oooooo I love Italian!" She says, so I bring her to Louie's. We get pizza and start eating. Once we're done we get on the mummy, where she screamed. We headed on the Hogwarts Express.

-in islands-

We make it off the Hogwarts Express and made our way to Hogsmead. We get in line for Hagrids and get to know each other better before we just start joking around. Once we get on the ride I let her get motorcycle and we have an amazing time. "That was so cool!" Brianna says, with an adorable smile. I giggle at her, "that ride never gets old." I say, telling the truth. We go on Forbidden Journey after, and she fell in love with it. She kept talking about how the queue was amazing and then about how the ride was just as amazing once we got off.

We made our way to velocicoaster and we get on, getting front row. Brianna is screaming the whole time and honestly, so am I. After that, we get to marvel island, skipping over Toon Land and Kong. We see Captain America and run to meet him. "Hello, what is your names?" He asks. We tell him our names and we talk about this being Brianna's first time there and about some other things before we get a picture and leave. We get on Spiderman and Dooms before we head to doctor Seuss land and ride Cat In The Hat and we leave. We get Starbucks on the way out and we get on the car and we head back to the hotel where I drop her off.

"Thank you for an amazing day today Artemis, I had really fun," she said with a smile. I smile back and say "it was my pleasure. Can't wait for next time," I say and wink before I go. I get back to the apartment, send her a goodnight text, and head to bed.

A/N: that's chapter two! I know it wasn't very descriptive and I'm sorry for that lol 😂 over 1,100 words this chapter though. See y'all next chapter <3