Party Poison

It was the next day. You wiped the bags that were under your eyes. All of yesterday you were crying.

You yawned as you got to your locker.

Fuck.

Roy was leaning on your locker. He was wearing his usual stupid striped sweater and that awful hat. His arms were crossed over his chest as he had a big smirk on his face.

"Move it, cunt."

"Ah-ah-ah!~" His smirk grew as he shook his head. "So soon you forget. What did I say yesterday? I know almost everything about you, [Name]."

You sighed. "What do you want?"

"I want to know everything about you, [Name]. Every tiny thing." He got off your locker as you put in the combination.

"35, 5, 56." He said as you put in the combination.

You froze. What if he did something to your locker?

You opened it.

..Nothing was wrong with it.

You turned to face him. "What's wrong with it? What did you do to it?!"

"Nothing! Do you think I'd fuck with your locker?"

You sighed. You put your backpack away and took a few books out of it.

As you walked to Homeroom, he followed. As you both walked (awkwardly) down the hall, you saw students taking.. something about a "party."

Once you made it to Homeroom, he stopped following you. It was almost like he was making sure you were safe..? Weird.

You placed down your books and decided to eavesdrop on a conversation about this "party."

"Wait, what?"

"Roy is throwing a party while his parents are out of town."

"Ew, that little annoying twerp?"

"Listen! Roy's parents are loaded."

"...When is he throwing it?"

"Tonight! It is Friday, after all."

You smirked. Maybe you could use this party against him..

-♡-

You were sitting with Ross and Robert during lunch. Roy hadn't entered the cafeteria yet.

"Roy is throwing a party at his parents' house?" Robert asked curiously.

"I wouldn't worry about it, [Name]. If we haven't heard about it then it must be another dumb school rumor. I mean, why wouldn't he tell his best friends?"

Ross was always the voice of reason. You admired that. But, maybe he was right. Roy only had two friends. Why would he not tell him? And teenagers tend to get bored easily and they decide to spread shit all the time. Case sol-

Roy suddenly appeared out of nowhere and handed us 3 envelopes. That's right. 3. You were one of the three who got an envelope.

You opened it. And invite to the party and you were asked to be Roy's plus one?!

There's no way he wasn't joking.. right?

And then Roy just... walked away?! What?!

AN: Sorry for the late post ACK
I've been stressed and I had the state test too uhhhhhhh
I am writing this at 4am, basically 5am at this point lol

Stole the title from MCR <3