The Hill

Dean is sitting alone no one to go to just alone. Dean was 14 years old and when he was 10 his parents suddenly disappeared. Ever since then he was taken in by an orphan home. But there was one thing Dean had realized he was nothing like the other kids he was somehow unique. He had powers. These powers were from an old extinct race who lived on a planet far away from human knowledge. Ever since he was a child he has been trying to find out what happened to his parents. So one night Dean set off in search for where he came from. Dean had a friend named Kent he decided to bring Kent In on this " breakout " so Kent and Dean used the towels and sheets from inside their room to make a rope to climb down. They got to the ground now they needed a plan. Around the orphanage were many houses and if they saw them coming they would eventually put two and two together. So they went up the green lush hill. No one in the orphanage had ever supposedly broken out so over the hill was unheard of. As they came over the hill they saw a station. " I think it's a police station " said Dean. "No Dean it looks a bit different to a police station". "I wonder should we go check it out" examined Dean. "Yeah" said Kent excitingly. So on they went to a station well apparently station that they have no info on. But just out of curiosity. Twenty minutes later and they have reached it. "It looks different from a police station now" remarked Dean. On the side of this glowing building was a ladder. They got to the roof and looked through the see through glass on top. There were scientists experimenting on beings that were far from humans that Dean nor Kent had ever seen before. It looked like very intense research as almost if this had never happened before and it was a huge piece of work. Dean wanted to know more so he and Kent tried to sneak inside the secret facility and tried to get a closer look. But before they could even get close they were spotted and chased by a man in a black suit. Eventually they ran away from the man. In Deans head he was thinking. What was that? Who were those beings? What were those scientists doing and why so badly did they not want anyone to see. Dean was confused and so was Kent. They carried on walking with there two backpacks. Not knowing where they were going but knowing they were going to go far away from the orphanage.

We're walking the cold winds on our back. Just two boys with backpacks trying to find out a mystery. We get to a place called Washington."I think we've made it" said Kent. "Made it where" I say back very confused. "We've escaped from the orphanage" Screamed Kent excitingly. I wasn't really focusing on him right now. I needed to find a place to sleep and food. So on we went down the road in Washington to find somewhere to stay. As we were walking I was talking to Kent and wasn't focused on the road I heard a car hooting and then a man tackled me off the road. "You alright their mate" Said the man. This man was quite tall. Had deep blue eyes and was very slim. "Yes I'm fine thanks" I replied not yet realizing that the man had just saved my life. "What's a young boy like you doing on the streets of Washington" he asked. I was very hesitant to tell so I didn't. "Well uh we were uh" I was very flustered. "Well would you like to come to my apartment and tell me all about it their" said the man I thought what the hell and we went.