Chapter 1

"alright class make sure to not forget your essay, it is due next week-"
I tuned out the rest of what the professor was speaking of and just sat there.

It has been officially two weeks since the announcement of the transfers,
Apparently they were only looking around the school for that day.

Which was when Seo-hwan told me the news about them transferring,

their official transfer date or the date they were getting back to the school was tomorrow. And everybody has been talking about it.

I hear it everywhere,
I did some research and some asking
And i found out who the transfers were, and it was true. They were pretty famous.

There were six people transferring,
They were yang Jungwon, which was a famous Kpop idol.

Lee heeseung, a very well known actor. Even I've heard of them, But I've only heard.

Sim jaeyun, owns a world wide known clothing brand.

Park sunghoon, a young CEO of a huge corporation that's pretty much everywhere. The corporation's name is park legacy, just so you know.
Very creative.

Park jongseong, another well known actor.

Nishimura riki, his family is considered royalty. They get everything they want with just a simple smile. The reason for this is because his mom is remarried someone powerful. I didn't bother to research even more.

I've seen some of their pictures,
Only sunghoon and heeseung's and a few of Riki's. I have yet to see the rest.

Everyone. And i mean everyone is going insane because of The sudden transfer, they were once in a pretty famous private school but they left.
And no one knows why, hell even the internet doesn't know why.

I've seen so many people waiting outside the gate everytime I go to the court. There were almost atleast thousands of people waiting. Luckily the school sent extra security guards in the front and the back gate. And the dorms were also inside the school. Yes, i know. Dorms. This was something the school has been saving up for years.

It's only been built a few days ago,
Yet we still haven't gotten a dorm number.

For the mean time we were escorted safely to a school bus to get us home.

But this was no where near safe,
Who knows? Maybe a crazy fan murders a student. A lot of parents were upset because of the sudden change. But the school had explained that we-- the students were safe twenty four seven.

Since the announcement,
The school has been building up and getting more- fancier? Maybe the transfers payed them a ton of money.

I'm still so curious about this.

I stopped thinking about it when I felt a light tap on my shoulder, it was
Hwang min-hee. Another one of my friends, but instead he is more introverted and more quiet. And less annoying than Seo-hwan, he is also more attentive, he's one of the top students after all.

I smiled at him, "do you need anything?" I asked him in a calm tone.
I'm not sure if I'm seeing things right but his face kind of went pink after hearing my voice.

He covered his face slightly with his hands,
"oh- yes, it's just that i was wondering if you were free next Saturday? To hang out. -since were friends."

He spoke stuttering with a few words, i could tell that he was nervous.
But why?
He only asked to hang out, right? Or was there something else to it?

I quickly stopped thinking about it and answered him, "no. Sorry I have to study." I replied nonchalantly.

I could tell that he was saddened due to the expression he made,
"oh. Uhm. Would you like me to help you?" He asked again, I could see hope in his eyes.

I felt bad for him,
I wasn't suppose to go out this week.
But I guess I could, plus we are just going to study.

I agreed to him and his smile was like he just won a lottery, look. Min Hee didn't look bad, actually he looked like those pretty Korean boys everyone wants. But he just- wasn't my type.
Yes, he hasn't said his true intentions yet but it was kind of obvious that he liked me.

Don't judge me, honestly i just have a sort of feeling that he does.

I really hoped he doesn't do anything stupid. And i really hope I don't get mad.

-how was chapter 1?
It's just a short introduction of who the characters (transfers) were!
And also maybe this could be a start of some sort of conflict.

What do you think about Hwang min-hee? Good character or bad character?

I'll post tomorrow!