will they find out ?

The avengers were getting ready to fight Loki . Suddenly they heard a loud bang on the glass window, they all snapped their heads and saw a weird creature looking at them "wtf is that" said y/n (y/n means" your name ") anyways back to the story. " I think that's one of Loki's servants"said nat . They all saw a portal open up and saw  weird creatures coming out of it . "Okay are we all locked and loaded " said tony "that was cringe but yes let's take that fucker down " said  Sharon "language!!"said cap . They all marched away and went to their positions , they saw Loki sneaking in and taking his weird stick thingy, "Ready on my count we all have to blast him all right 1,2,3 blast him!!!" Every body shot at him and after the smoke was cleared they saw Loki on the floor bleeding from almost every where . They saw all the creatures outside slowly decreasing in their population because of Wanda and the other avengers .

                            After two weeks

"You think they caught on our plan " said y/n "nahhh I don't think so " said Loki . "But what if they come to your base to find some information or something " . Loki chuckles and says " the only person who will cumming will be you , and don't worry they won't find out about our Dirty Little Secret, now where we ". He stared kissing you while you gave in and started grinding on him . He groaned and said " I'ma rip that tight pussy of yours "

                    The end

Ummm I didn't just write that did I 😶
Hope you liked it byeeeeeee 💜💜