The Meeting

" Wake up Luna! it's time for school!" my mom said.
ugh. Did she really have to interrupt me at the time of my kissing scene with Lee Know?

I'm Luna. Im a k-pop lover, and a hopeless romantic. Lemme give you some context. I've been going to this school ever since i was 3, and i may or may not have gotten caught dating the love of my life, Marcus. As my punishment, my parents decided to change my school. Talk about the best parents to exist, am i right?

Today is going to be my first day of school. Oh how i hate school. I got ready and got my hair done real good, incase there were hot boys there 😏

When i got on the bus, there wasn't a single free seat, except one right beside this boy. He was super tall, brown fluffy hair, glasses and he was reading a book. "Wow, just my type" i thought.

I asked him whether I could sit with him, and he looked up at me with a cold stare and said, "no. go sit elsewhere." RUDE?!? Not my type anymore, you just lost an opportunity to be dating a beautiful girl.

Just then, a sweet girl said, "HEY!! Don't mind him. here, come and sit with me!" That's when i found out that he was the biggest bully in the whole school, and he despised everyone and everything.

But what i didn't know was how quickly the tables would turn.