𝟐

Just letting you guys know that there might be a trigger warning to some people so don't read the end of the chapter!!!

We both got back to the house and we got into the car I put Gracie in her car set and I got to Bens house as Gracie and I have been invited there, with some other players.

"Mummy where are we going?" She signed to me.

"We are going to see your favourite Ben" I signed back to her.

"Yay Ben!!" She said with a big smile on her face.

We arrived at Bens house and I saw loads of cars on his drive.

"Gracie before we go in if you take your hearing aids out you need to come to me and tell me okay" I said while signing to her.

"Okay mummy, let's go find Ben!" She said excited.

"Let's go!" I told her, we got out of the car and Grace ran to his front door and knocked on the door, the door started to open slowly.

"Ben!!" She shouted and jumpy into his arms.

"Gracie, Emily you both okay?" He asked both of us.

"Yess I had a capri-sun at the cafe with mummy" she said.

"Wow really I think I have some in the kitchen do you want another one?" He asked her.

"Mummy can I have another one?" She asked me while signing.

"Yess baby you can have another one" I replied to her with smiling.

"Thank you mummy, where's Oscar?" She asked Ben. (I'm pretty sure that's what Ben's dog is called)

"Oscar is in the garden" he said back to her.

Ben and put Gracie down and she ran into the garden looking to Oscar I went to sit on the sofa where some other players were and girlfriends.

After a while Gracie came back into the house and I noticed she wasn't wearing her hearing aids.

"Ben could you come help me" I said while pointing at Gracie.

Ben he got the memo to what I was on about "yeah, you want to check in garden and I check in the house" he asked me.

"Yeah I'll check outside" I said while walking outside.

While I was outside Gracie was on the sofa with Mason and Gracie was cuddled up together.

"She seems very quiet she does" one of the girlfriends said to Mason.

"Oh yeah she won't be that quiet in a minute, until Emily is back" he said.

"Why's that?" She asked

"I found them Emily" Ben shouted outside.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back to him.

When I got back into the living room I put them on her and she wasn't very happy about it.

"I know baby you don't like wearing them" I said to hear.

"Do I have to mummy she" she said to me sadly.

She looked like she was going to cry and I didn't want her to feel that way so I decided for not to wear them just this once.

"Okay but if you need anything come to me then I'll have to ask Ben okay" I told her.

She nodded in agreement, so i toke them off and put them in my packet.

After a couple hours I saw Mason and Ben chatting they kept looking back at me every few minutes.