The Cab-Angel with a shotgun

(I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, An angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun..)

Get out your guns, battles begun, are you a saint, or a sinner? If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger. they say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for.

Well baby, you are all that I adore, if love is what you need, a soldier I will be. I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting til' the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back. I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe. Don't you know you're everything I have?...and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight. Ooooohhhhhhhh,oooooohhhhh whoa whoa oooh whoa (x4)

I'm an angel with a shotgun...fighting til' the wars won...I don't care if heaven won't take me back... I'm an angel with a shotgun fighting til' the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back. I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe. Don't you know you're everything I have?(I'm an angel with a shotgun)...and I, want to live, not just survive, tonight.(Live, not just survive)...and I'm gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight.

They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for. Well baby, you are all that I adore, if love is what you need, a soldier I will be...