He then got off of the bed, leaning backwards a little bit to stretch his body that was also tired.

"What you wanna do, Ko? Lemme know so I ca' make it happen." He lowered his head to hers, kissing her lips softly.

Dakota immediately bought her hand to hold the back of his neck, pressing their lips together more than before. She continued kissing him back with a soft smile on her face until he reached down to try to touch her panties.

"Move, bruh. You're always so horny." She laughed while pushing his face away from hers.

He began to laugh with her and kissed her forehead once more before he stood upright. "Ma' fault, baby. Ian get none in two and ah half months. I'm smellin' colors and hearin' shapes an' shit."

"Is my throat not enough for you? You're so ungrateful." She held her hand up to his face, eventually smiling when he still found a way to kiss all over her face.

"Yo' throat mo' 'den enough but I think it's time ta' let me in yo' third hole. I'm tryna explore yo' whole body, girl."

Dakota rolled her eyes at his statement, especially since she had been hearing the same request from him for so long. Either way, her answer wouldn't change.

"Anyways, can you go make me some more okra water and some more raspberry tea. And can you make me another fruit bowl with raspberries and pineapples. And can we go on a walk too?" She asked with a smile as she swung her legs over to the edge of the bed slowly.

Those were all of the things that she was practicing for the last three weeks to speed up her labor and ensure that it went smooth. They were only hoping and praying that the methods they found on TikTok worked.

"I gotchu, baby. Lemme help you get up, Dakota. Stop tryna be so independent, girl."

She smiled while rolling her eyes as he hooked his arms under hers, lifting her off of the bed slowly. He barely let her do anything on her own, really.

"You wan' get dressed befo' we go downstairs, Ko?" He eyed her naked body that only had a pair of baby pink panties along with an extremely cropped tank top, since no full shirts would fit her.

She nodded in response and it only took the two fifteen minutes to put some clothes on for the walk they would be taking shortly.

Since it was September, it would obviously be a little chilly outside which is why Dakota simply wore a black zip up hoodie that belonged to Von along with the matching sweatpants while he wore a similar outfit, just in gray.

AFTER 20 MINUTES, both Dakota and Dayvon sat in the kitchen as he listened to her ramble on and on about how she was ready to have the baby. Every few seconds she stopped to either eat some of her fruit or drink her okra water, immediately resuming the conversation right after.

"And I just want her to come a little bit faster. Not like I'm rushing her or anything but I didn't get my nails, hair, lashes, and coochie waxed for nothing. She has to know her mommy is a bad ass bitch, okay?" She explained as she put a pineapple up to his mouth.

He leaned forward to eat the piece from her, purposely biting the tips of her fingers afterwards. "Ouch, hoe!"

"Watch yo' mouth. But what this help wit' again?" He gestured to the okra water she was drinking.

The drink consisted of the remains of cut up okra, raspberries, lemon slices, and added guava nectar which surprisingly tasted good to her.

She held the straw up to his mouth, allowing him to take a quick sip of the thick drink that had the consistency of a watery slime.