Chapter 1

It's been 8 years since he was in the prison. He barely knew the outside world but he didn't really care about it. He went there because of a crime he did, for almost murdering his best friend, Baji.

Kazutora Hanemiya, walk outside from the jail along with two police officers standing beside him each and just standing there accompany Kazutora since it was his release day.

One of the police officer open the handcuffs from Kazutora's hands and put it on his pocket to continue to guard that ex prisoner. Kazutora didn't mind about two of this officer, since that's what they do anyway.

Three of them just standing without any intention of starting conversation, or asking a simple question. Instead, they adore the silent between three of them as if they don't like communicating with each other.

For almost 10 minutes, they're just standing there without any words. Kazutora is hoping that someone will pick him up from there for the whole minutes, but there's no sign of a car passing by there.

What was he thinking? He really thought that someone will ever remember him? Not when he committed an unforgivable crime in his opinion. Kazutora thought about it and let out a small and quiet sigh not wanting the police officers heard him and started to ask questions.

If there's nobody to pick him up, he will just ask the police officers to leave him alone and he will walk away from there, starting a new life. Maybe as a homeless guy and find a job? A part time job, he thinks. Kazutora didn't expect that much, with his criminal record? Finding a job? It's almost impossible for him. If there's no food for him to eat, then he can just die on the street out of hunger, that's what he want, die.

As Kazutora is zooming out, suddenly a black car pass by and slowly park in front of them. Kazutora didn't expect a car would pass by, or even park in front of them. The car window slowly going down, revealing someone that he knew for a long time. His childhood friend, Baji Keisuke.

As Kazutora just look at him in disbelief, Baji look at Kazutora and form a smile. "Yo, what are you waiting for, hop in!" Kazutora blink his eyes for few times and excuse himself to the police officers. As the police officers knew immediately that Kazutora and Baji knew each other, both of them go away from there leaving Kazutora alone.

Kazutora open the car door and sit down on the back of the passengers seat. As he sat down, Baji roll up the window back up and start to drive away from there.

Before Baji wants to pick Kazutora up

"Why do you want to pick him up Baji san!? You know he almost murdered you and he's a murderer too!" Baji wear his watch and look at Chifuyu who is complaining about him wanting to pick Kazutora up.

Baji let out a sigh and scratch his head using one of his hand, feeling lazy to explain why but he had to or Chifuyu won't stop complaining. "He's my best friend Chifuyu, I must pick him up or else he won't have a place to live in." As Chifuyu heard the word "a place to live in", he widened his eyes.

"What!? Are you joking?? Will he live here with us!?" Baji nod his head and comb his hair not minding Chifuyu. Chifuyu is pissed off with Kazutora, for him, he's a murderer that can't be forgiven forever. Baji almost die because of him.

Chifuyu really hates him with all his heart, hearing his name really makes him pissed off. Seeing Chifuyu and feel his hatred aura towards Kazutora, Baji just let out a sigh because yeah what he can do about Chifuyu's feelings towards Kazutora right?

"Well go and change yourself if you want to follow me, I'll wait in the car. Just tell me if you don't want to" Baji get out from his bedroom leaving Chifuyu alone standing there. "Tch, why did he likes him so much anyway." Chifuyu is bored in home, so he had no choice but to follow Baji pick up Kazutora. Chifuyu went to his bedroom and just get ready.

Back to the latest time.

While on the trip of them going home, Kazutora can't help but feel like there's some kind of black aura from Chifuyu. He feel like Chifuyu is mad at him for making Baji pick him up.

Baji knew that Kazutora got released today because he always write a letter to Kazutora and that one time, Kazutora accidentally spill his released date without Kazutora even realized it. But yeah he's happy because Kazutora told him his released date so that he can pick him up.

Kazutora can't help it but feel awkward sitting at the back while feeling that Chifuyu hate him. Well yeah he hates him anyway, he didn't mind about it, he hates himself too.

The silent went by along the trip of them together. Baji noticed that Kazutora feel awkward at the back and let out an "ekhem". Kazutora heard it and look at Baji on the mirror in front of the car. He knew Baji can see him but yeah he can just see Baji's eyes on it looking at him.

"Hey Kazutora, are you okay? I can't help it but seeing you feel uncomfortable" Kazutora widened his eyes a bit as he heard those sentences but just form a small smile. "Ah I'm alright Baji, you don't need to worry okay?"

Baji look at Kazutora in confusion and continue to focus on driving. Kazutora look at the view through the car window beside him while trying to ignore the awkward feelings.

Few minutes later, they arrive at their house without any traffic problem along the way, so it makes them arrived a bit early. Three of them get out from the car and Chifuyu go inside the house quickly not wanting to see Kazutora anymore.

As Kazutora saw Chifuyu's behavior, he already knew that Chifuyu didn't like his existence here. He feels like he's bothering him, and he didn't like that feeling. But what can he do? His mind always told him those sentences.

Baji go towards Kazutora and put one of his arms at Kazutora's shoulder. Kazutora flinch a bit with the sudden action and look at Baji. "Yo don't be sad, I know you feel like Chifuyu don't like you, but it'll be okay. This won't last longer, I know he'll get used with you staying here" Kazutora widened his eyes as he heard the sentences of "staying here".

He's speechless about it, but seconds later Baji grab his hand. "What are you waiting for? Let's go inside! It's not good for us to stay outside for too long!" Baji pull Kazutora to their house, Kazutora just follow him from behind and form a small smile because of Baji's behavior.

Hello my dear reader, thank you for reading this story, I appreciate it. Have a nice day and stay safe, take care of yourself and bye bye, see ya in the next chapter.