"then big brother, lets take the things there, we will help you take it there, and its been a long time we have seen aunt and uncle, lets stay for dinner too" 

are  you kidding?  they they cant wait another day to see the person that can make Yunlan fall in love, before Yunlan could reply they picked up stuff then ran out. 

Yinlan was so shocked that she had to pinch herself, to see if she was still awake.

"sister what did you say?" 

She could not believe it, did he get his friends to play a long to trick her? 

"do you really have a boyfriend?" 

"yes, sister he is very cute, you will like him" 

She also could tell, by his voice, he was happy, he was serious. 

"okay brother, see you tonight"  She hung up the phone.  Yunlan understood why they made such a fuzz, but he was a bit scared that they will scare Shen wei away.  He turned to look at Yangsen. 

"A'yan,  do you think Shen wei will be scared away by them?" 

Yangsen chuckled, when has he seen this brother so nervous, it was amazing, he could see it more clearly, after Yunlan met that boy, his emotions has been unlocked, he was sincerely happy for him. 

"He wont, you can tell he has the same feelings like you, so you two are properly fated, think about it, he did not get scared by your face" 

What Yangsen did not say, he had an intuition, Shen wei was special, and was the one that could save Yunlan. A person without emotions for 30 years suddenly fell in love, if that person is not special, how is that possible?

He said with a smile,  Yunlan also smiled, fated? it seems so. 

Yinlan called her mom back

"mom, A'lan really has a boyfriend?" 

"yes, Jengshi said they fell in love at first sight, and he also said, we had to help to keep them together,  he is much younger then your brother, we cant trust his cold personality to keep such a boy, so we have to help right? so come home early today " 

"okay mom, then I will buy some gifts, he is the same age as Jengshi right?"

"ohh  I almost forgot, yes buy lots of gifts, wait I will tell your dad to buy him a car" 

"okay mom, see you later" 

Yinlan was originally tired from work today, with all the depressions hanging over them, its been hard, but now she was full of fighting power. If this is true, and A'lan has a boyfriend, even if its a fake boyfriend to trick them, then we have to make it to real couple. This boy is bound to our family, he cant escape. 

Yinlan called her assistant, then went to her husband in the company next door, and dragged him out for shopping while explaining the ins and outs. 

Yunlan had no idea that his family had made a full blown up plan to kidnap his boyfriend to his family, even if he knew he would say, good job. Him too wanted to tie Shen wei firmly to his side as soon as possible. 

Yunlan was texting Shen wei when the 4th brother also his personal doctor came. 

He was sweating, when he came in and saw Yunlan so relaxed, and the others was not around. He was a bit puzzled, if there was something wrong with Yunlan, they would not leave before he came. 

"Big brother, do you want to do the check here or go to the hospital?" 

"what are you talking about?"