Although its a bit fast to meet the parents so soon, but for the family to not be restless, he felt it was alright. He was a bit ashamed to meet them looking like this, but he would soon change anyways.  So he wrote to Jengshi what he liked, and also put in some of Yunlans favorite from the first world. He figured based on his situation, he has probably never said what he likes or dislike , he might not even know it himself. 

When Jengshi saw Shen wei with red eyes, and also replied with favorite food, he understood, Shen wei really liked his Uncle. So he has to work harder to keep Shen wei in the family. 

Then he texted his grandma right away with the list of food. 

On the other side, when Mrs. Zhao got the list, she was waiting for her daughter to call back. When she called earlier she was busy and did not pick up. She sent the list to the kitchen, and was beaming. The people working there was puzzled, but was happy to see the Madam happy again. 

The phone rang, 

" Yin yin "

"mom, whats wrong?" 

"yin yin, you and A'Jun have to come back early today, your brother is coming home with his boyfriend" 

Crack!  Something was smashed on the other side, 

"yin yin are you okay?" 

Yinlan was so shocked by her moms news that she dropped her glass with water 

"mom, what did you just say?" 

"I said, come back.."

"no no, after that?" 

"oh A'lan is coming home with his boyfriend"  She said with a laugh 

"mom, are you okay, did you fall and hit your head? is anyone around you right now? let them take you the hospital, I will meet you there!" 

Yinlan was flustered, she thought her mom must have been so sad that she might have fallen and hit her head, she needs to get her to the hospital, and the fact that her brother has a boyfriend? don't joke, how is that possible  ? 

"yin yin, are you cursing me?  I'm not hurt, nor did  a fall, its true, A'lan fell in love with A'shis classmate, he is bringing him home tonight for dinner"

Yinlan stopped in her track . 

"mom I will call you back"

She hung up before she could say anything, then called Yunlan.

"sister" 

"A'lan, did you lie to mom? you know mom and the rest of us worry about you, but you don't have to lie to us"

"sister, what are you talking about?"

Yinlan took a deep  breath, but before she could say anything more, she heard from the other side

"big brother, I got the laptop and the extra stuff  your boyfriend wanted, where to put it? and when can we meet your boyfriend?" 

Then she heard another voice, 

"I also got the plants, and the herbs he wanted, where to put it?" 

"I also got a lot of jade, but I think your brother in law should have more, you can ask him for more right?"

then she heard Yunlans reply,  

"just leave it over there, you might have to wait to meet him, mom found out and wants us to go back home later, so not sure if she will let us leave today"