"What is that?" Elijah asked looking at us

"What is that?" Elijah asked looking at us. "It is Boba, have you never had Boba before?" I asked while laughing. "No, I have not, what are those things at the bottom?" He asked as we burst out laughing. We continued getting school supplies for me. After an hour we stopped at the food court.

It was open with windows covering most of the roof. There were multiple plants everywhere in the food court.

We sat down as Marco asked everyone what they wanted to eat

We sat down as Marco asked everyone what they wanted to eat. I ordered bacon and eggs since it was only 11 am at the time. I have a race coming up this weekend as I thought to myself.

When we were done getting everything we went to clothing stores like forever 21, Gucci and Louis Vuitton. We tried out outfits and some of them we end up buying.

It was time to go home, we exited the mall and got back in the cars and started heading home. It was an amazing day. I remembered that I went to an art store to get art supplies, I was thinking of taking one of my black pants and shirt and make an art design with bleach.

We arrived at the front gates as one of the guards opened the gate as we drive through. Marco parked the car in the garage and went to get all the bags from the trunk. We walked into the house to see dad talking to someone in the dining room.

I don't know who it is but I ignored it and went up to my room to put all the new things away. I was done putting everything away and decided to grab one of my black shirts while Alena was sitting on my bed scrolling though tiktok.

I grabbed the bleach, thinking that I'm going to do a rib cage design on the front of the shirt.

I began doing the design, I don't know why bleach smells like chlorine in a pool

I began doing the design, I don't know why bleach smells like chlorine in a pool. I started outlining it on the shirt. I dipped the brush in the bleach and putting it on the shirt.

Alena watched me as I bleach my shirt and all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Shit. Alena went and opened the door and said it was my dad. I went to my door and dad said that dinner was ready. Me and alena went down to see new people at the table.

I wasn't expecting it and I got anxious. "Alexis meet your grandparents." Dad said. GRANDPARENTS. What, why didn't dad say anything. A lady stood up coming over to me, I guess she was my grandma.

She came and hugged me and we sat down again. "Mom, dad, I think this will surprise you, but Alexis is leading her own mafia, but she can descode faster than the hole house." Dad laughed as I looked at him. My grandparents was shocked as they heard that I'm leading my own mafia but then laugh that I was faster than the hole house.

We ate and me and alena were talking about the shirt I bleached, I completely forgot about it! My grandparents were asking a lot of questions about me, I answered most of the questions. When dinner was over we went to the living room and decided to play games, I picked uno and we played it.

I placed a +4 card down which means that Elijah had to pick it up, I laughed at his face, he was upset that he had to pick up 4 cards

I placed a +4 card down which means that Elijah had to pick it up, I laughed at his face, he was upset that he had to pick up 4 cards. "Uno!" I Shouted. We were busy with the color blue and I had a red, it was a 6. Antonio placed a blue 6 down and it was my turn when I placed my last card down winning the game, my brothers were upset while me and Alena laughed.

We played a few more rounds till we felt tired and finishing the last game and me winning again. I was chased around the house by my brothers. "It's not my fault you guys suck at uno!" I screamed while running.

After that I was out of breath and very tired, everyone was heading to bed as me and alena do the same.

It was a fun day, but really my brothers suck at uno!

_________________________________________

Hello, hope you enjoyed Chapter 10.

I actually bleach my shirt with the reference of that photo.

Total words:1040