Untitled

Hai everyone, actually I'm really nervous, it's my first story on aashangi. First of all I'm not a hard-core aashangi fan. I know there are many aashangiens here and I respect that but I'm not.
But I do believe that there is some magic between them, like some chemistry, maybe it is understanding or  friendship or anything but there is something special about them.
The first time I watched them together is when I started to watch Sembi. I know Noone is gonna believe me but it's true.
When I watched this film I came across the hero, Aswin kumar and I was like damn man he is quite charming with beautiful and expressive eyes and have acting skills too, but never see him in any films. And I started to search him YouTube where I came across the controversial speech and I was like what the hell is this,but then there where many people criticizing him and all even after his apology. But in all this the main thing I noticed was his patience and never give up attitude.  Like if anyone from a middle class family with no film background came from no where after a big controversy like this, specially when it is his own mistake, asked sorry stayed here, after everyone judging him even cursing him and successfully released his second film. And I started to watch his interviews, his music videos and his short films and CWC 2.
He in that police role and adipoli dance everything was intresting.  But in CWC 2 I really enjoyed his transformation from an introvert person to someone who enjoyed with everyone, and the main reason is Shivangi. She is really something. The girl who always make others smile to a girl who can make anyone enjoy with her singing.
And the way they communicated , maybe it is for content or not but it was magical, like they said kulukulu moments. I don't know what is their equation now, I just wish to grow them in their career and in their life . God bless them.

This is my version of their life, my imagination. It's just a story, so please don't take it to heart guys.