Happy Ending?? - Part 3

Thank you for all the love for part 2. Please keep commenting and voting on this part as well. Your comments are incredibly valuable to me. So, here is part 3.

Finally, let's begin ....

Another year went by, and both Shiv and Nimrit were swamped with work. Shiv was starring in a television show alongside Priyanka, with both of them playing lead roles, while Nimrit was working on a web series. They continued to keep their distance from each other. However, as if fate had other plans, they both unknowingly signed up for the same event. Numerous celebrities were participating in the event, so they each signed up without checking the attendee list.

On the day of the event, Nimrit arrived a bit early, accompanied by Sumbul. They were chatting and relaxing while waiting for the other celebrities to arrive. Suddenly, Nimrit heard a familiar, innocent laugh and instantly recognized it as her Shiva's. She turned toward the source of the laughter and saw Shiv entering the studio, his charming, innocent smile lighting up his face. A smile instantly appeared on her own face upon seeing him. He looked as dashing as ever, even more so than the last time she had seen him. Lost in thought, she admired his irresistible charm when she was snapped back to reality by a crew member's comment: " Kyaa Shiv dada, miya-biwi kaa hamesha saath ghumna jaruri hai kyaa?"

Nimrit had been so engrossed in observing Shiv that she hadn't noticed a woman with her arm wrapped around Shiv's bicep—it was none other than Priyanka. Both Shiv and Priyanka were laughing and blushing at the crew member's remark. The smile on Nimrit's face vanished instantly. She felt as if her heart had been ripped out of her chest. She wondered to herself, "Is her Shiva marrying Priyanka?" The mere thought of it was unbearable for her.

She was instantly reminded of the weekend ka vaar episode of BB16 when Karan Johar had asked Priyanka and Shiv to play a scene in which they were married for 25 years and had three kids. She had despised the idea even then, knowing they were merely acting, but the prospect of it becoming reality was a nightmare for her. She would get jealous and petty whenever a fangirl became overly friendly with her Shiva while they were together, so the thought of him marrying someone else was too much for her to bear. She had dreaded this day but was unprepared for it to arrive so soon. Now, all she could think of were Karan Johar's words, "Priyanka Chahar Choudhary Thakare!"

Tears welled up in her eyes, but she somehow held them back and prepared herself for the shoot. During the event, Shiv and Priyanka were asked to perform a few romantic scenes and dance together. Their closeness and comfort felt like a thousand needles were piercing her heart. This was turning out to be one of the worst days of her life. To make matters worse, Shiv was mingling with every cast and crew member, but he hadn't even glanced at her once. She thought to herself, "Ek baar toh dekh meri taraf, Shiva. Chahiye toh baat mat kar, par dekh toh sahi. Itni nafrat mat kar mujhse, ye saja seh nahi pa rahi mai." He made her feel as if she didn't exist.

After the shoot ended, everyone planned to go for dinner, but Nimrit declined, saying she was feeling a bit under the weather. However, before she could leave, Sumbul approached her to talk.

Sumbul – Kyaa hua tumhe? Kyuu nahi aa rahi ho?

Nimrit – Vo bass thoda thik nahi lag raha.

Sumbul – Kam se kam mujhse toh jhooth bola mat karo. Mai jaanti hu tum thik ho.

With that, she pulled Nimrit aside to a more private area where just the two of them could talk.

Sumbul – Ab batao, kyaa baat hai?

Nimrit – Tumne mujhe bataya kyuu nahi ki Shiv aur Priyanka shaadi kar rahe hai?

Sumbul – Tumhe kisne bataya, she asked with a confused face.

Nimrit – Vo dono jab shoot ke liye aaye haato me haat daalke, tab vo camera wale dada ne unko bola ki kyaa dono miya-biwi hamesha saath ghumte rehte ho, vo baat suni maine, she said with her flaring nostrils.

Sumbul – Par tumhe kyuu itna farak pad raha hai? Vo shaadi kare yaa kuch aur. Tumne toh 2 saal pehle tumhara rishta tod diya tha naa. Tumne hi kaha tha naa ki tumhara rishta sirf game ke liye tha, she asked equally angrily.

Although she liked Nimrit, Sumbul never fully forgave her for the way she treated Shiv. After all, she considered him to be like an elder brother, so she was naturally inclined to have a soft spot for him. She had witnessed his breakdown and knew how long it had taken him to recover.

Nimrit – Padta hai mujhe farak, kyuu ki tumhe puri sacchayi pata nahi hai, she said with her breaking voice.

Sumbul – Toh aaj bata hi do pura sach. Ab kuch mat chupana mujhse.

Nimrit shared the entire story behind their breakup with Sumbul. Upon hearing this, Sumbul felt remorseful for being angry with Nimrit and misjudging her.

Sumbul – Tumne ye baat pehle kyuu nahi batayi? Agar tumne Shiv ko sab sach tabhi hi bataya hota, toh aaj kahani kuch aur hoti. Hum koi solution dhund hi lete, she exclaimed.

Nimrit – Mujhe tab jo sahi laga vo maine kiya, she said while a tear rolled down her eye.

Sumbul – Par jab tumhare parents ko ehsas hua ki vo galat hai, at least tab tum Shiv ko sab sach bol deti. He deserves to know the truth.

Nimrit – Ki thi maine koshish ek baar usko sab sach batane ki. Uske ghar gayi thi mai, par vo nahi tha tab gharpe, toh mai vo aane tak uske building ke neeche ruki thi. Par jab vo aaya tab uske saath koi ladki thi ...

Sumbul – Fir tumne kyaa kiya?

Nimrit – Mai kyaa karti, mai ek car ke peeche chupi rahi, taaki vo mujhe dekh naa sake aur vo dono uske ghar chale gaye, she said sadly. That's when I realized that he had moved on, ab sab sach batake mujhe use firse piche nahi kheechna chahiye. I just wanted him to be happy, even if it meant with someone else. But I didn't know back then that it would hurt like hell!

Sumbul – Mujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ki tumhe use sab sach bata dena chahiye, baat karke problems solve ki jaa sakti hai.

Nimrit – Ab sach batake kyaa hoga? Kyaa vo mere liye apni shaadi todne wala hai? Nahi naa, toh let it be. Vo khush hai apni jindagi me, rehne dete hai usko vaise hi. Aur tu bhi usko kuch nahi bataegi, tujhe meri kasam.

Sumbul – Parr ...

Nimrit – Par kuch nahi, ab bahot der ho chuki hai harr chij ke liye. Ab kuch nahi ho sakta ...

Guys, this is it for part 3. Let me know what you thought about it. I'll update part 4 very soon. Please keep voting and commenting. And give ideas for the next stories.

Till then, khup saara prem, Ganpati Bappa Moryaa!!