This Isn't Going to be Good

Start from the beginning

"As much as I want to say we should do as Bonzo and Bree say, I think Zed may kind of had a point.." Tracey sang, walking his fingers up Sky's arm to get her attention. Zed sat up smirking wanting to hear more of why he was right of course.

"What do you mean?"

"Well.. this wedding already is going to be completely different then what Bree ever expected. The least we could do is partake in a couple traditional wedding activities." Turning to Sky, Zed could see it on her face as a small frown found her lips. The sight caused his stomach to flip.

"I guess your right.." Sky looked over at Zed sighing in defeat. "Fine..  but I'm vetoing anything overly inappropriate!" The zombie laughed leaning over to pull her notebook from her face.
"Sweetheart everything I do is inappropriate to you."

The flush on her cheeks made his insides burn for her.

"I can handle it." Sky snapped at him, he smirked only nodding his head. "Good."

....

Sky

"It would mean a lot.." Sky mumbled on the phone, fiddling with her nails as she became anxious.
"I just never saw this happening, I never thought we'd be here honestly debating about being at our own daughters wedding!" Mrs. Daniels sobbed on the phone, Sky frowned. "I know but nothing can be undone. I hope Mr. Daniels can see that.."

"I'll see what I can do thank you for calling Skylar. I appreciate you wanting us to be apart of her big day."

"Of course Mrs. D." She heard Debra sigh, Sky squeezing her eyes knowing what was coming next. "..Your parents are missing you too."

"I highly doubt that.. They cut me off."

"Sometimes parents make mistakes too." Sky felt her heart feel heavy, her stomach nervously churning as her anxiety began to spike.

"R-right. I have to go but thank you Mrs. Daniels' hope to hear from you soon." She waited for Debra to say her goodbyes before hurriedly tapping to end the call.

A knock on the door made her jump. Reluctantly she opened it and her nerves felt even more frazzled as she saw a certain zombie grinning at her.
However Zed frowned as he took her in then his nose twitched.

"...Did you—did you stop taking your pills?" He looked uncomfortable and it helped her take her mind off her own shit for a moment as she focused on his odd behavior.
"Yeah? Eliza said there was no need for them since we weren't home anymore?" She was flabbergasted when she heard Eliza didn't bother with the suppressants unless they were back home. She didn't need them to keep unwanted attention off her, her words alone would be enough for once. It felt so strange.

Without a word Zed left from the doorway and back towards his room. Leaving Sky standing there dumbfounded. Was he upset?

"Where are you going?" He didn't even acknowledge her instead shutting his door. Like he wasn't the one bothering her just a second ago.

Zed

Oh my fuck !

Tugging at his hair he closed his eyes and tried with every fiber of his being to stay calm. Sliding against the wall down to the floor he was practically shaking.

He thought he had it bad before and now it was as if he was a druggie without his fix.

Zed groaned. He had thought she been smelling even more amazing than usual the last couple days. But just now, when she opened that door he was hit with her scent full force. The suppressants must have been completely out of her system by now.

A insatiable lust for her filled his veins. He had never felt something so powerful attracting him to anyone before. It freaked him out and he grew frustrated. He didn't want this! He didn't want her!

No matter how many images his brain currently concocted about taking her right here, right now. Marking her and claiming her. His heart wanted it. Demanded it.
But he knew the can of worms that would open. The life he would live because of it..

The absolute heart break he would feel when she denied him.. because that's what her kind did.

"Zed?" You've got to be kidding me. Her soft voice through the door tormented his soul.
"Are you okay?"

Maybe she was doing this on purpose? She had to know..

Payback for him being a dick to her...

"Fuck off!" His voice boomed with anger, bouncing off the walls in his room. With his heightened hearing he could hear her little gasp behind the door. Then her steps quickly receding down the hallway.

Letting his head fall into his hands he cursed. Cursed himself. Cursed her. Cursed their kind and the stupid bond that was trying like hell to force them together.

The anger continued to flow through his veins, the mini bottles of jack daniels in the mini bar practically whispering his name.