the text- pt.2/jake

I put down my phone and started kicking my feet like a little girl. Sean makes me so happy. Louise shouted about a late dinner because mom was just now getting home.

"Jake!! Late dinner! Mom's finally back!"

"Okay!" I replied. I sat up and got ready to go downstairs for dinner but my phone lit up.

Sean

I cocked my eyebrow. He said it was late and we already ended the call though? I picked up my phone and saw the message

143!

143? I'll look it up, i thought. I typed in the search bar "143 meaning text"

 I typed in the search bar "143 meaning text"

I felt my face get hot. Could he really mean that??

"Jake!" Tatum screamed.

"Coming!! Sorry!!" I flew down the stairs and sat at the table.

"Finally." I shoot a glare at Louise. Tatum hands everyone their plates.

"Here you go, mom." She laid moms plate neatly on the table in front of her and lightly pecked her on her head.

"Thank you, hun." Tatum smiled at mom and sat down. Milos eyes widened when he took the first bite.

"Damn Tate!! This is good!" Tatum chuckled.

"Thanks Miles." Tatums nickname for Milo was Miles because of how fast he is.

"Milo Sterling! Language."

"Sorry momma." I decided to be a bit bold with Sean. I sent him a screenshot of the search bar. He saw it, but never replied.

We finished dinner and i went back upstairs. I decided it was time to call it a day.

__________________________________
word count: 249
omg this part is so lazy but so am i 🤗