"don't spill that beer." jj told him, taking a quick sip of his own pabst blue ribbon beer, which was— in cassie's opinion— disgusting, but she still choked it down to get drunk. "i'm not giving you another one."

"whoa! oh, shit." john b exclaimed as the beer fell through the roof, slamming onto the ground. he groaned, although cassie suspected he did it on purpose.

jj rolled his eyes, remarking, "of course you did, like, right when i told you not to."

all the pogues made comments on their friends stupid action, before pope stuck his head around to see in the driveway someone had pulled up. two security guards got out, yelling at pope as soon as they saw him. "hey, uh, security's here." pope informed everyone, slapping the fence anxiously. "let's wrap it up."

"already?" cassie sighed, slipping herself under the railing and down the small ladder. she held her beer tightly in hand, trying not to drop it like her brother.

"boys are early today." john b added, although he wasn't trying to get down like he should've been.

jj got up, telling john b, "humpty dumpty, let's roll."

"let's go, boys." kiara told them, smiling.

jj, while getting down, wrapped his head around and called out, "gary, is that you?"

pope, who was trying to get a scholarship to a really prestigious school that he couldn't afford to lose, nervously told jj, "come on, quit egging him on and get down here!" jj swung down the scaffolding as john b slid down the roof carefully.

as jj teased the security guard, cassie took long, fast sips of beer, so she wouldn't spill it running around. she stopped when it was around halfway full, and then she told jj, in response to his yelling to the men outside, "you're literally asking for it."

the five started to run, hooting and yelling and laughing as they went through the soon to be lavish house. cassie ran down the stairs, tripping at the last few and landing on her hands and knees, although somehow she was able to save the beer.

pope extended a hand to help her up, which she took and pulled on swiftly, bringing her back to her feet. the two ran in different directions, where cassie was met immediately with one of the men. she had to think fast, so she threw the beer at his face and bolted.

she met up with jj and pope at a tall fence, where she immediately started climbing. "go! go, go, go, go, go, go!" jj exclaimed, climbing beside the girl.

cassie jumped down, landing on her feet beside jj, although pope landed belly down in the grass. "come on!" the girl yelled, running past him to the brown van, the pogues had so lovingly named the twinkie, and jumping in.

"get up, pope, fatso's coming." jj told his friend, who did so and followed behind him.

john b honked over and over, yelling to the two, "bus is leaving!" the old, beat up volkswagen bus started to slowly move as they got closer and closer.

kiara added, "c'mon boys!" right before they finally jumped in and john b could speed off. cassie climbed up onto the seat.

"check out gary, gunnin' for a raise!" pope laughed as the much older man ran after the car.

"come on, gary!" jj laughed, before telling john b, "wait. slow down, slow down!"

"you little pricks!" gary shouted, as jj stuck most of his body out of the open door of the van, dangling a beer for gary.

"stop, guys, you're gonna give him a heart attack!" kie remarked.

jj encouraged gary from the twinkie, as he ran as fast as he could. "you're so close! you can do it!" finally, the blonde boy tossed him the beer, "there you go!" cassie tugged on jj's back although he didn't budge "they don't pay you enough, bro!"