Minutes after Jackie and Kelso's kiss, the game continues. Kelso picks Hyde, kinda weird how all the guys are going first but I don't really mind.

Hyde spins it and it lands on Donna, he slowly makes his way over and kisses her, the look on Eric's face is just sad, but I get how he feels.

Hyde then picks me. I was nervous, obviously I didn't want to kiss any of the guys but I didn't want to risk kissing Jackie and have her think I'm weird for it.

I take a deep breath and spin the bottle. After my anticipation builds up, the bottle lands on Jackie. I don't know whether to be excited or disappointed. I look at her waiting to hear her response. The guys are cheering for us, to which Donna quickly tells them to 'shut up.'

Jackie stays quiet, the most quiet I've heard her all night. She just nods her head, her facial expression is indescribable. I can't tell what she's feeling or thinking.

I lean over, slowly just in case she changes her mind. She inches her face towards me as well, eventually the gap between our faces closes and our lips make contact. The kiss is sweet, it doesn't last very long though. I was really into it and to my surprise it seemed like Jackie was too, I wanted it to go on forever but Jackie pulled away.

Afterward, Jackie wipes her mouth and avoids looking at me. I'm not sure what to think, we're both drunk so it shouldn't be too big of a deal but I'm not sure.
-
After a bunch of kisses are shared, the game gets boring. It's pretty late and Red comes downstairs, yelling at all of us to get out. Eric quickly failed to hide the bottles, to which Red started yelling at him for, giving the rest of us a reason so run out.

As we get outside, everyone runs in opposite directions towards their houses. Me and Jackie are the only ones left walking. Jackie's quiet, she seems to be in her thoughts.

I break the silence, "Jackie, do you think I could walk you home? It's pretty dark outside and I'm sure you're still drunk." I'm a little worried, she doesn't seem in the right mind to walk alone right now. Jackie doesn't look at me or say anything, she just nods her head.

We walk in silence. I don't know what to do, part of me wants to think it's because she's drunk and might not be able to function, but I'm drunk too. I just hope it's not because we kissed, it was just a game but I'm not sure how she sees it.

We finally get to her house. She turns to face me, the first time she's looked at me since the kiss. I put my hand on her shoulder gently, "Jackie, are you oka-" She cuts me off by kissing me again.

I'm surprised but quickly kiss back. It lasts for a few seconds before she pulls away, tears seem to be forming in her eyes. She quickly runs into her house, not saying anything.

I'm so confused and my head is filled with so many questions and thoughts. I slowly walk away from the house, still in shock. After the shock wears off I run back to my house.

As soon as I get home I accidentally slam the door, I run to my room quickly and lock my door. I sit on the edge of my bed, trying to think of why she did that.

I hear a knock at my door, "Yes?" I shout. "Open the door right now, Y/n." My mom sounds frustrated. I cautiously unlock and open it.

She makes a face at me, "First of all, it's late. Second, you do not need to slam doors, especially considering how late it is." She goes on to lecture me about how I shouldn't be out so late and how I need to respect her rules and etc.

"Yeah, I'm sorry mom." I say quietly. Her look turns softer, more concerned. "Are you okay?" She sits next to me on my bed. She puts her arm around my shoulder. "I'm fine." I try to give a soft smile.

She sighs, she can tell when I'm upset, motherly instincts or something. She hugs me and gives me a kiss on my forehead. "Alright honey, if you need to talk I'm here." She gently smiles at me before walking out of my room. I groan and lay down.

I'm not upset that Jackie kissed me, I enjoyed it a lot. I'm just upset because she'd been acting weird to me after the first kiss. I don't get why she would just kiss me and run away after, not even trying to talk to me about it. Or about anything at all for that matter.

Forget it, I think to myself. I try to just fall asleep and ignore everything going through my brain. It takes a lot of tosses and turns, but I finally start to fall asleep.